Cousin to Fulham

Muff

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot different than Gio's. Gio was a lot younger, a player destined for the top. We never revived his career by taking a chance on him when no-one wanted him. He moved to the best team in the Premiership at the time.

Now I dont know what the f*ck is going on. Who's telling the truth, Bain or McLies over the clause? But "IF" Cousin heart is all set on a move to Fulham then he can f*ck right off. He said last week that he was desperate to win trophies as he has not won a single one in his career. Why move to Fulham, a team in a relegation dog fight, a team who will get relegated? Can you see Cousin being up for the fight?

Fulham will get relegated and Cousin will be offski. Players like these are no use to anyone. The sooner he goes, the better.

I'd agree with all that except we don't know what Cousin's position is in all this, what McLies says and what the player wants could be two very different things.

There does seem to be a certain level of hatred for Cousin simply because of his style, from a certain percentage of the Rangers support which could persuade him one way or the other

Which in my opinion could prove very costly in the title race, nothing should get in the way of that as far as I'm concerned

A lot different than Gio's. Gio was a lot younger, a player destined for the top. We never revived his career by taking a chance on him when no-one wanted him. He moved to the best team in the Premiership at the time.

Now I dont know what the f*ck is going on. Who's telling the truth, Bain or McLies over the clause? But "IF" Cousin heart is all set on a move to Fulham then he can f*ck right off. He said last week that he was desperate to win trophies as he has not won a single one in his career. Why move to Fulham, a team in a relegation dog fight, a team who will get relegated? Can you see Cousin being up for the fight?

Fulham will get relegated and Cousin will be offski. Players like these are no use to anyone. The sooner he goes, the better.

I'd agree with all that except we don't know what Cousin's position is in all this, what McLies says and what the player wants could be two very different things.

There does seem to be a certain level of hatred for Cousin simply because of his style, from a certain percentage of the Rangers support which could persuade him one way or the other

Which in my opinion could prove very costly in the title race, nothing should get in the way of that as far as I'm concerned

SSN- Cousin to talk to Fulham after triggering clause in contract.

That's fair enough, Fulham have met the minimum valuation they have every right to speak to him, Cousin would be a full to join them though. If he does good luck to him.

Boyd cant play in this system - period.

I cant remember us changing system that often this season and Boyd is still our top goalscorer.

So Boyd scores in this system - period.

Then you have a selective memory - i suggest you watch more carefully.

I must have a "selective memory" as well then because as far as i'm concerned we have played 4-5-1 for pretty much most of the season with ONE lone striker. The only variations have been which players Walter has chosen to play in the wide positions.

Well I didn't know that :P

Then we must ensure we bring in someone who is as every bit as good if not better than him

Because I have no confidence in Boyds abilities to play in a 4-4-3, or JCD's fitness

I hear O'Neil has said he'd want around £3.5million for Moore, far too steep in my opinion

What does this say about Bain if this is true. He said the activation clause does not come into play until the summer?

What we have known all along - he's an incompetant halfwit

What does this say about Bain if this is true. He said the activation clause does not come into play until the summer?

McLies suggested this wasn't true. But then Bain is hardly sparkly clean either...

No matter Cousin is out and Larsen will sign to replace him asap.

McLies suggested this wasn't true. But then Bain is hardly sparkly clean either...

No matter Cousin is out and Larsen will sign to replace him asap.

I'd be happy if that were for definite Frankie

"Rangers haven't come in for Luke in terms of a bid, but Walter Smith asked me about him and that's as far as it's gone," Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill told the Birmingham Mail.

"Is there a £3.5million price tag? Well, yes, obviously because Luke is a Premier League player and that's what he would cost in this day and age.

"I spoke to Walter maybe about a week ago and he hasn't been in touch with me since."

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagen...p?newsid=179698

Interesting!

If Hutton goes I think we'd need to replace him. Whittaker doesn't give me much confidence at all, the defence along with Davie Weir in there looks too shaky. Whittaker seems better out on the left.