Cousin to Fulham

Muff

Skysports.com understands Fulham have lodged an offer for Rangers striker Daniel Cousin.

The Premier League strugglers are desperate to add firepower to their ranks and have earmarked Cousin as the man to help them to safety.

A move for Watford striker Marlon King looks as though it may have hit a snag, meaning Fulham boss Roy Hodgson continues to scour the market.

Cousin has caught the eye with some outstanding performances this season, both domestically and abroad, and has previously intimated to skysports.com he sees his long-term future in England.

Eight goals from 14 league starts this season are testimony to his goalscoring exploits and it is such form that has prompted interest from a number of English clubs.

Rangers boss Walter Smith has hinted that he is keen to keep Cousin at Ibrox but Fulham are thought to be ready to test his resolve with a firm bid.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11788_3068348,00.html

Let's hope this is true and a good price aswell (tu)

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand why we play him if we are willing to sell ?

surely title is too important to pick our team as a marketing excercise

he scored 3 in 4, how can u call that a marketing exercise? the guy won us games he was the striker for the job

I'd have reservations about selling Cousin unless it's silly money. He has done well and you never know how any new player (e.g. Luke Moore) will settle in. I'd go for stability now and perhaps sell Cousin in the summer.

Muff i normally agree with the stuff you say on here but i have to disagree with you on this 1, i think it would be a very bad move to sell Cousin at this point unless its a jaw-droppingly large offer (5m+).

I for one hope big DC stays (tu)

i dont understand why we play him if we are willing to sell ?

surely title is too important to pick our team as a marketing excercise

he scored 3 in 4, how can u call that a marketing exercise? the guy won us games he was the striker for the job

jamma,

i mean if we are willing to sell (ie we dont need him), why is he on?

i would like him to stay, and hope he does, though i would prefer to see boyd play more.

just saying if WS is willing to sell its strange he is starting.

maybe therefore he is not willing to sell

think that explains it <cr>