10.50pm BBC1 SPORTSCENE

ayrshire-loyal

My thoughts on the game:

I seen McCulloch score two great goals, one oh which he played a major part in creating with his first touch and that was cloesly followed by a neat 1 2 and a through ball which created a chance for Boyd and he has also spread the ball out wide well as well.

I don't mean to go on but McCulloch is FAR better on the deck than he gets credit for, and although he should play as a CF I think he could replace Thomson in a central area too.

Gow looked decent too. He is capable of it, but IMO he tries too many flicks and tricks for my liking. Perhaps that puts WS/Ally off. Remember when they gave Adam crap for showboating against ra Sellik? He's still a squad player IMO, but he should be a more involved squad player than he is.

Whittaker is far better on the left and is starting to grow into a good attacking option down that side.

Buffel goes down too easily eh? Anybody see him try to carry on when we won the penalty.

My thoughts on the game:

I seen McCulloch score two great goals, one oh which he played a major part in creating with his first touch and that was cloesly followed by a neat 1 2 and a through ball which created a chance for Boyd and he has also spread the ball out wide well as well.

I don't mean to go on but McCulloch is FAR better on the deck than he gets credit for, and although he should play as a CF I think he could replace Thomson in a central area too.

Gow looked decent too. He is capable of it, but IMO he tries too many flicks and tricks for my liking. Perhaps that puts WS/Ally off. Remember when they gave Adam crap for showboating against ra Sellik? He's still a squad player IMO, but he should be a more involved squad player than he is.

Whittaker is far better on the left and is starting to grow into a good attacking option down that side.

Buffel goes down too easily eh? Anybody see him try to carry on when we won the penalty.

Good points which i agree with but i agree with something Craig Levein just said. McCulloch is probably more effective on the left rather than being a direct striker. He came in from the left and unleashed a great shot with his right foot, more than likely he wouldn't have done that playing as a striker (tu)