Murray and Bain are a disgrace

DadoPrso9

Cant wait until these muppets are out of our club

Only interested in the money when it came to someone who was determined to stay yet these idiots forced him out of the club

I wont be surprised to hear something from Hutton in his autobiography in a few years,

Absolutely raging! :angry2:

We had a good offer and I bet if someone offered you 33k a week - trebling your wages - you may just have said yes!

Its just life. I do NOT like to see Hutton going especially now, but we better get some players IN.

We had a good offer and I bet if someone offered you 33k a week - trebling your wages - you may just have said yes!

Its just life. I do NOT like to see Hutton going especially now, but we better get some players IN.

We should have put a stop to the deal over the last few days when it was obvious we wouldnt get anyone decent in.

Hutton didnt want to leave first of all, so it should have been "the summer or nothing"

I keep hearing THE FISH's voice echoing through my skull. And I do understand where he was coming from.

get Fish back on he would have had a field day today

;) 1000 pages of "Told-you-so's". Credit to him, he will have earned them fairly.

I keep hearing THE FISH's voice echoing through my skull. And I do understand where he was coming from.

get Fish back on he would have had a field day today

;) 1000 pages of "Told-you-so's". Credit to him, he will have earned them fairly.

tbh, throw around the same comments enough and eventually they'll come true :rangers:

Murrays in a no win situation, if we kept our best players & didnt sell with huge profits

i.e.

Van Bronckhurst

Boumsong

Hutton?

We would be back in the debt we were in before, if he sold up we could get an R.Sole like romanov or some of the loonies in the premiership.

You heard it from me 1st (or maybe Kylie)

better the devil you know

We should have put a stop to the deal over the last few days when it was obvious we wouldnt get anyone decent in.

Hutton didnt want to leave first of all, so it should have been "the summer or nothing"

Could we not have just turned down the offer after Hutton didn't want to leave?

We got £10m for a £3m player.

Anyway............have we all forgot about the Brian laudrup situation?????

This is good business and it is NOT leaving us totaly in the lurch. We have a good player (2 even) to replace him that are good enough for the SPL and the title run in. This is'nt a transfter that is going to sink us.

We got £10m for a £3m player.

Anyway............have we all forgot about the Brian laudrup situation?????

This is good business and it is NOT leaving us totaly in the lurch. We have a good player (2 even) to replace him that are good enough for the SPL and the title run in. This is'nt a transfter that is going to sink us.

i wish i had your confidence. I dont rate whittaker at all and the couple of times i have seen him play RB for us he has been awful and has been caught out of position soooo many times. Dont like mcgeady but he will punish us if whittaker is out of position so much against celtic. I accept hutton will leave but why cant we sell him in the summer? Also imo the £8-10m being talked about is far too little given his performances. If we go and spend all the money on the 3 QUALITY players we need then it might not be so bad but ffs its jan 29th already. I would have preferred hutton just left at the first offer and gave us the time to get the players in. We now have what 55hours to get new players signed? That is just going to lead to us signing players at the last minute just for the sake of it. I fear we are going to live to regret this.