Cousin staying

Ibroxblue

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how he'll react to this?

I'd assume/hope he would want to react with a bang. He will know himself that a few fans will have their doubts, and the big man will hope to prove them wrong.

I think he'll be disappointed, but he'll know that if he continues to impress he will get his move in the Summer - possibly to a better club than Fulham.

Absolutely gutted by this!

Don't see why mate

To me it's as good as a quality signing

To me it isn't, especially that he wanted to leave asap. F*ck him.

Send him to the reserves and let him rot until the summer. F*kn awful FIFA ruling.

He is a typical modern day player who values money more than honours

That's not to say he isn't a complete professional, if he helps us clinch the title I'm sure you'll be first to agree it turned out for the better (tu)

He said the week before he went down to Fulham that his goal was to win trophies.

First chance to go and he jumps ship. Watty said that it would be best for everyone if he went.

One sign of him not trying or being lazy and he can get to f*ck. Turn it on and you can ram the words right up my arse. His reputation doesn't leave me with much hope!

One sign of him not trying or being lazy and he can get to f*ck. Turn it on and you can ram the words right up my arse. His reputation doesn't leave me with much hope!

This is what I fear.

Say he does start tomorrow night, or at the weekend, and he doesn't have a great game... the fans will be right on his back.

He said the week before he went down to Fulham that his goal was to win trophies.

First chance to go and he jumps ship. Watty said that it would be best for everyone if he went.

He'll say whatever keeps those he's meant please happy

Again though, he's better than what we have and could be a key player in our title bid

Absolutely gutted by this!

Don't see why mate

To me it's as good as a quality signing

Better than the ones we have been link with lately IMO,you know the Samaras and Moores a lot of Bears on RM have been creaming there pants over the last week or so. :rolleyes:

Does everyone think he will start tomorrow? Personally I think he'll go with Boyd and The Rocket up front again, 4-4-2. Cousin on the bench.

Can't see him starting tomorrow after all this malarkey. Might not even be on the bench. Weekend maybe.

I see SSN are reporting this aswell.

So FIFA might not of decided, yet Rangers said it was off on their official website. Great work Rangers. F*ckn shambles as usual.

BBC confirming FIFA have not decided yet well can they hurry up...what a mess...reports said another 24 hours so how can we get a replacement striker without knowing whats happening here.......and the London press are saying Hutton has still not decided...what a carry on