***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I would like Alan Hutton to stay with Rangers until the summer, but this is too good offer from Tottenham.

All that I can say, "Good luck, Hutton, for those memories especially those nasty tackles!".

You won't see another £9m offer for a long time!

It's not just the loss of Hutton but the loss of Cousin and Thomson.

As some rumours suggest....hows this for a team in the next 3 weeks.

.....................................MacGregor......................

Whittaker.................Cuellar..................Weir...............Smith

...............Fletcher................Brahim................Ferguson........

Moore......................................................................Naism

th

.........................................Bent...................................

Alan Hutton has been our best player by far this season and will be sorely missed. I think he has been told by Murray and Bain that despite his desire to stay with us, that he could help Rangers more by going to Spurs now and that is why he has decided to go. Money talks I'm afraid and the 8 million plus add ons is what the Rangers board want, what we as fans feel about this deal means nothing to Murray and the rest of his cronies.

Personally, I would like Alan Hutton to stay with Rangers until the summer, but this is too good offer from Tottenham.

All that I can say, "Good luck, Hutton, for those memories especially those nasty tackles!".

You won't see another £9m offer for a long time!

Unless Valeniciennes want to buy Sebo :crab:

welcome to the site

Moore......................................................................Naism

th

.........................................Bent...................................

Boyd and Darchville?

I think he has been told by Murray and Bain that despite his desire to stay with us, that he could help Rangers more by going to Spurs now and that is why he has decided to go.

(tu)

Hence why it's probably dragged on or so long

th

Boyd and Darchville?

Boyd not good enough for lone striker.......JC on the bench or in place of bent.

But why would Wattie be tracking Bent and Moore if he was happy with his strikers.

Personally, I think Rangers should use the sale of Hutton to sign Darren Fletcher, no more than £5m. He doesn't play regularly at Manchester United, and his contract ends on June 2009.

He would be at the valuation of £10m if he played every game for Manchester United, but this could be a bargain signing for Rangers if Rangers could make a bid of £4m then no more than £5m for Darren Fletcher OR get him on a free transfer on a pre-agreement contract within a year then Fletcher can be officially a Rangers player by June 2009.

Otherwise I would think that Darren Fletcher would be more dumber to sign an extending contract with Manchester United and watch from the stands!

"Everyone at the club is disappointed that he's leaving. It was up to Alan to decide what he wanted to do."

bull fuckin shite,theres the first bare faced lie ive heard from walter :( aye it was upto alan what he wanted to do,he knocked them back twice ffs,after that either walter,murray,bain or some cunt shouldve said look spurs enoughs enough he doesnt want to come sling yer fookin hook :( in the end run how the hell can a player stay thats not wanted.

awright smith might not have lied directly but he's certainly not telling the full truth.

"Everyone at the club is disappointed that he's leaving. It was up to Alan to decide what he wanted to do."

bull fuckin shite,theres the first bare faced lie ive heard from walter :( aye it was upto alan what he wanted to do,he knocked them back twice ffs,after that either walter,murray,bain or some cunt shouldve said look spurs enoughs enough he doesnt want to come sling yer fookin hook :(

ano, do they think we are stupid.

Alan Hutton has been our best player by far this season and will be sorely missed. I think he has been told by Murray and Bain that despite his desire to stay with us, that he could help Rangers more by going to Spurs now and that is why he has decided to go. Money talks I'm afraid and the 8 million plus add ons is what the Rangers board want, what we as fans feel about this deal means nothing to Murray and the rest of his cronies.

could it really help though, he could stay til the end of the season and put his value up with a league winners medal and a player of the year award?

Personally, I think Rangers should use the sale of Hutton to sign Darren Fletcher, no more than £5m. He doesn't play regularly at Manchester United, and his contract ends on June 2009.

He would be at the valuation of £10m if he played every game for Manchester United, but this could be a bargain signing for Rangers if Rangers could make a bid of £4m then no more than £5m for Darren Fletcher OR get him on a free transfer on a pre-agreement contract within a year then Fletcher can be officially a Rangers player by June 2009.

Otherwise I would think that Darren Fletcher would be more dumber to sign an extending contract with Manchester United and watch from the stands!

diny want him, darrens 1 o them!

none of the blame on hutton here as he made it clear he wanted to stay, why it was so important to get the money NOW for him boggles my mind, and with that money who will we buy? some player worth 2 mill, what a complete waste....very dissapointed

could it really help though, he could stay til the end of the season and put his value up with a league winners medal and a player of the year award?

And that is exactly what Hutton would have wanted IMO. It's Murray and Bain who have told him better to go now so we can get our 8m, incase he plays shite for the rest of the season and we don't get the same figure, or Man Ure come in with less money at the end of the season and he wants to sign for them?

You must be joking. If we paid more than £1.5m for that donkey Fletcher then I'd ask for Murray, Bain and Smith to be sacked.