***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he finally does accept the Spurs offer, i'm of the opinion he was pressurised into it by some people.

He made it clear, twice, before that he wanted to stay. Hope he stays until at least the summer. Such an excellent player!

Definitely.

He has one club who want him (Spurs), and one club who he loves, but aren't really showing that they want him (Rangers, by accepting bid after bid).

Wheres the loyalty?

They've only accepted one bid mate, not bid after bid

Really?

I thought this was the third bid?

Surely they could've rejected it after Hutton first said he didn't want to go?

If he finally does accept the Spurs offer, i'm of the opinion he was pressurised into it by some people.

He made it clear, twice, before that he wanted to stay. Hope he stays until at least the summer. Such an excellent player!

Definitely.

He has one club who want him (Spurs), and one club who he loves, but aren't really showing that they want him (Rangers, by accepting bid after bid).

Wheres the loyalty?

Really?

It's still the same bid but it's the third attempt at personal terms and finalising the deal (tu)

Definitely.

Wheres the loyalty?

Really?

NO mate it wasn't the third bid. Spurs made a bid to Rangers which was accepted. The other contacts now have been between Spurs and Hutton. No new bids to Rangers have come in because they don't need to

What's with all the hutton threads anyway , can the mods sort it out then all things regard Hutton can be in the one place ? Makes it a million times easier to discuss it

Anyone ? There's 5 threads re. Hutton and i'm sure i'm not the only person trying to find out whats going on :( If everthing is in the one thread we all know where to look (tu)

Another ITK just confirmed that he's 100% certain Hutton has already completed the move, and someone who's not an ITK, but claims to know this says:

ok this is as i understand

hutton is not in london, he is in merseyside (almost there) along with rest of squad

practicalities /team /management (everton game) prevent open press statement/presentation until all three ????????????? signings have been completed.

Another ITK just confirmed that he's 100% certain Hutton has already completed the move, and someone who's not an ITK, but claims to know this says:

ok this is as i understand

hutton is not in london, he is in merseyside (almost there) along with rest of squad

practicalities /team /management (everton game) prevent open press statement/presentation until all three ????????????? signings have been completed.

nothing to stop gers comfirming the deal tho surely????if its been done the rangers need to know so we can look for a replacement if ws is planning on one???

im not sure if we need a replacment with out hutton we still have:

whittaker, ceullar, weir, broadfoot, papac, smith, webster

mind you that being said we only have one player who can play RB

im not sure if we need a replacment with out hutton we still have:

whittaker, ceullar, weir, broadfoot, papac, smith, webster

mind you that being said we only have one player who can play RB

Broadfoot could cover there... as could Daily.

nothing to stop gers comfirming the deal tho surely????if its been done the rangers need to know so we can look for a replacement if ws is planning on one???

There will be an agreement in place where by Spurs will be able to confirm the deal at a set time. If it is completeled, Rangers will know it, don't worry.

Broadfoot has played LB for both St Mirren & us (us only for a friendly i remember)

I think he came on against Falkirk and played leftback, scored aswell (tu)

thats promising at least what about if we get dailly can he play there as well?