***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOVE THAT UP THERES ARSES!

BARCELONA WILL BE AFTER HUTTON IN 18 MONTHS!

Well he will have improved then

Whats your point?

Al Hutton still has everything to prove

Everyone thinks huttons going to the premiership to be a standard player for spurs.

he wont last 18 months there..

Bigger Clubs will be sniffing around him next january!

Spurs fan here. Ive been reading all the Rangers views on Hutton etc for the last couple of weeks on this board but never needed to post anything so this is a first. Has to be said, Charlie Nicholas is a knob. Biased arrogant knob and I wouldnt expect him to say anything less.

Spurs fan here. Ive been reading all the Rangers views on Hutton etc for the last couple of weeks on this board but never needed to post anything so this is a first. Has to be said, Charlie Nicholas is a knob. Biased arrogant knob and I wouldnt expect him to say anything less.
couldnt agree more. an ex celtic player is hardly going to be the most neutral of people to talk about any gers player.

Welcome to the board mate.

Will you be going to the game today?

Al Hutton is a great player, but he is far from the finished article. Will be interesting to see if he can continue to play as a high level week in week out. Great test for him today against Man Utd I just hope he settles quickly and does himself justice.

Happy with the signing of Al Hutton?

Welcome to the board mate.

Will you be going to the game today?

Al Hutton is a great player, but he is far from the finished article. Will be interesting to see if he can continue to play as a high level week in week out. Great test for him today against Man Utd I just hope he settles quickly and does himself justice.

Happy with the signing of Al Hutton?

Unfortunately not. Ive spent all my pennys for the Arsenal and Everton game. Plus I dnt fancy another 400mile round trip so soon.

I will be honest ive not seen him play an awful lot which is why I was curious to check this board out. He sounds like the type of player that Ramos likes and if Ramos is happy im happy. It may take him a while to settle but we still have Chimbonda should things not pan out straight away.

Its a big test today against Man Utd, not just for Hutton but the whole team. They will probably have a little too much for us today, but if we spend wisely on a couple of quality midfielders and a striker in the summer we should be able to close the gap on Liverpool.

wouldnt say he was weak defensivley maybe thats just a little bias from charlie there? you cant have an attacking fullback not getting caught out in the other end of the park from time to time.

I agree, common sense.

Only really have Gers men come out the closet for Sky on CL nights, Souness, Mcleish maybe Wilkins more often and for me is the best pundit on there and Andy Gray is never asked about us.

Welcome to the forum mate btw (tu)