So, the last loan signing

I'm curious, please answer honestly  

83 members have voted

1. 1. I'd heard of Steven Davis before we signed him on loan, yesterday

• Yes
    • No

Yeah, I'd heard of him and seen him play a good few times. Was very impressed with him in a Villa shirt.

Still a young guy, and I think this guy has the tools and natural ability to succeed at Rangers. I could definitely see this materialising into a permanent move long term.

Not a player we NEEDED, but I'm delighted to have him on board. Very disappointed that we never managed to bring in a striker though. Fingers crossed Darcheville manages to stay fit from now until the end of the season.

same, heard of him aswell, no one i wud pick out to be a transfer target, basically because i thought the EPL transfer fee's r too inflatted and he wudn't splash the cash on him.

It made so much sence in the summer before he joined Fulham. At first the name getting banded about was Simon Davies. In the thread I said it should of been Steve Davis. Never thought we'd of been signing him.

I mhad never heard of him, but being in the US thats my excuse!

From what I hear from the MuffGer and the N I Lads and the little I've been able to see and read about him now - I am REALLY looking forward to seeing him play. He sounds like a younger BF. I hope he is and the two of them rule the midfield. I hope he is a box to box midfielder that can pass well and tackle well and score an odd goal. Most of all I hope he can add pace, guile and flair to midfield.

You guys that have seen him play - can he?

Much better than B Robson of Celtic I trust.

Lets BELIEVE!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :beer2: :beer2:

Heard of him, seen him play numerous occassions on tv and once at Villa Park. Wanted him in a Rangers jersey since 2005!

Ditto, as soon as it was confirmed he was a bluenose I thought he was perfect for us. Im delighted he's here.

Never heard of him, never seen him play, but then he did play for Villa and Fulham, 2 of the teams in the EPL I would pay not to watch, from what others have said on here I'm excited about seeing him play for our club, and who knows, if he shines at training he may get a start ahead of Charlie Adam!

Apparently he cant tackle though.

We don't need somebody who can tackle though.

All season we have moaning and groaoning about how defence minded our midfield is and how we desperatlelt need a player who will go and influence a game higher up the pitch.

Now we have that player and in a 4-3-3 he can have licence to go and be a bit more attack minded and not worry about the defensive side of the game as much.

Hemdani, Dailly and Thomson, when he's fit, are all more than capable of holding in midfield for us.