Charlie Adam, love or loath him?

pcbear

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Truly shocking most of the time, but produces moments of magic.

I agree he can be a passenger but he scores some crackers. If he didn't play we would struggle to have anyone who can strike a free kick. Rangers fans are always over critical - he's young and still needs time to develope.

Does anyone know why smith doesn't rate boyd?? Darch' and boyd up front would be terrific. Yesterday i thought we were poor - it seems if fregie doesn't play well, we struggle - if he got injured we would be goosed!

Truly shocking most of the time, but produces moments of magic.

I agree he can be a passenger but he scores some crackers. If he didn't play we would struggle to have anyone who can strike a free kick. Rangers fans are always over critical - he's young and still needs time to develope.

Does anyone know why smith doesn't rate boyd?? Darch' and boyd up front would be terrific. Yesterday i thought we were poor - it seems if fregie doesn't play well, we struggle - if he got injured we would be goosed!

Welcome to the forum (tu)

I hate the guy.He gives away possession too often,slow,no skill.....the list goes on!!!People will argue that he has scored a few goals for us,but in my opinion if there was a better midfielder playing, he would probably produce more chances for other team mates to get the goals or even score himself.I would have gave Furman/Buffel a shot in the team long before this muppet!! Maybe the guy fae Fulham will make the left midfield position his!

Got to say, I started to doubt Walters judgement when one of the first things he did at the club was to give Charlie a 5 year contract.....another player we will need to pay off in the future i think!!

i do agree with most of you he produces something not short of magic at times but i just wonder what walter sees in him he bust be ok in trainig lol i totally dont like him we should have big lee on the left with boydy upfront playin a 4-4-2 :rangers:

post-4208-1202211771_thumb.jpg

hes so slow its ur real coisty could put a better shift in down the left lol

hes doesnt track back to help papac and that makes papac look even worse that what he realy is

adam is terrible :bullshit: