McGregor good or bad

WaltersGotStyle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great but maybe a little suspect at cross balls. Best in Scotland. Much better at clearing with his feet when receiving pass backs under pressure than Gordon. Every bit as good as Gordon imo.

Will never be a Goram, Woods etc. but not that far behind and still young for a keeper.

Good to have him.

Did you think Goram would be a Woods when we signed him from Hibs?

Indeed, recall his start to Ibrox life was actually a bit poor?

Don't compare Alan to the past, as hard as it is to avoid.

He's doing well in his own right, let's let him grow and be his own man rather than trying to live up to anyone else.

BlueDignity what is your problem with me????

I am the biggest bluenose you will ever come across just like many fans on here!

I think we have the best midfielder in Scotland, the most promising defender in Cuellar, the best wide man in Burke, the most creative midfielder in Buffel. I have the Laudrup and Gasgoine videos, I can still remember my first game at the age of 7, when I sat and watched rangers beat motherwell 3-1 in the pouring rain. Yet you have been on my back since I started posting!!!! I thought this is meant to be a place for friendly discussion.

AFYI I rate McGregor higher than any other keeper in Scotland I just was wanting to know peoples opinion on him compared to our previous! So if your not going to get off my back dont reply to my posts!

I am the biggest bluenose you will ever come across just like many fans on here!

I think we have the best midfielder in Scotland, the most promising defender in Cuellar, the best wide man in Burke, the most creative midfielder in Buffel. I have the Laudrup and Gasgoine videos, I can still remember my first game at the age of 7, when I sat and watched rangers beat motherwell 3-1 in the pouring rain. Yet you have been on my back since I started posting!!!! I thought this is meant to be a place for friendly discussion.

AFYI I rate McGregor higher than any other keeper in Scotland I just was wanting to know peoples opinion on him compared to our previous! So if your not going to get off my back dont reply to my posts!

He's either having a bad day, or he disagrees with you and can't accept that you're more literate.

He's been at me like a carnaptious Yorkshire Terrier all day, simply for out-debating him.

Don't worry about him mate (tu)

But nice story mind you!

Cheers guys for the support!

Was at uni today and I posted this thread since then he has been harsh and had a few posts deleted, just like to say that when speaking to other team fans such as them. I am the most optimistic Rangers fan and say we have no weaknesses, however when with your own, we have to secretly talk about our worries with each other and our true views.

--------------------------------------------------

Bluebell bar tenerife #1

Nah you have just been ignorant in the fact that when ever a person comes on this board and says something slightly critical towards one of our players you automatically assume their a Celtic fan.

We have good time we have bad times, we have favourites, we have dislikes thats not just football thats life!

Enough Said.

McGregor has a bit to go, but he is potentially the heir to the ibrox world class keeper gloves.

unbelievable the run of keepers we have had from woods, goram, klos then the young pretender McGregor.

(ignoring the odd ally maxwell and charbonier (sp) briefly in between)

dibble.

i have a cut-out somewhere of a Daily Record i/v he done at the time.

he said after working at ibrox he could see we were the biggest in Britain by far - putting down man u etc etc.

Omg!

BlueDiginty did not think Id have to resort to your level.... but your chat is shite! No one cares about a gumsy lamb or your fishing techniques, you know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit....

blue is a good guy and true rangers fan he is only winding you up. :)

It doesnt matter, OlegKuznetsov is right, your debating skills are poor to say the least, you cannot take others opinions on board and are rather childish, I would love to know what age you are and what you do for a living because I have a funny feeling its passed you bed time son....

Night Night!!!!!

It doesnt matter, OlegKuznetsov is right, your debating skills are poor to say the least, you cannot take others opinions on board and are rather childish, I would love to know what age you are and what you do for a living because I have a funny feeling its passed you bed time son....

Night Night!!!!!

is that me you are talking about. :)

Night Night!!!!!

Passed you bedtime son ????? WTF ? Sounds like pidgin English that ! I would love to know who you are too kiddo ? But anyway get yourself and wanleg under the starwars duvet and get it tucked in ! Goodnight boys and don't let the bugs bite ! :sherlock: