Why is he still at Ibrox?

polar bear

Rangers could have influenced the deal financially if they wanted the deal to go through

Surely we would never pay a sweetener to move a player out?

i bloody hope not, let him rot in the reserves.

i have never had a problem with TB, but it's clear he ain't part of WS's plans. Stump up and leave, i'm pretty sure we have accepted offers from other clubs for him so what's his problem?

Yes he might loose a little in wages but for christs sake boy, take the drop and prove you are worth more then move again? Seems more logical to me, than sitting watching the best years of you carrer slip by.

Even Adam shows more talent than the guy the sooner he gets to fuck the better! He wants to just earn a bit of money that's all at least Adam show a bit of urgency sometimes and produces a few bits of magic unlike that belgian wank.

Did I miss the game that Charlie Adam displayed these attributes , urgency / talent / magic = or his he a childrens entertainer in his spare time - because as a footballer CA is as shite

Buffel is not part of WS plans - fine - CA better than Buffel - no chance

Even Adam shows more talent than the guy the sooner he gets to fuck the better! He wants to just earn a bit of money that's all at least Adam show a bit of urgency sometimes and produces a few bits of magic unlike that belgian wank.

I think you have your Adam's and your Belgians mixed up.

Some people... :pipehorse:

Rangers could have influenced the deal financially if they wanted the deal to go through

Surely we would never pay a sweetener to move a player out?

Thats what i thought. Any drop in wages for Buffell would perhaps have been made up by us. Instead of paying his full wages we would pay say 10-20%.

Walter,McLeish,and PLG,had it mixed up also eh? :unsure:

doh

doh , haven't heard so much rubbish in all my life.

i dont quite agree 100% about him not fitting in with walter's plans, as we dont see what goes on in training every day, for all we know he could be a stumbling, lazy banana bender of a shot, either that or walter just dont like him <cr>

Walter,McLeish,and PLG,had it mixed up also eh? :unsure:

McLeish bought him and used him occaisionally in his best position - when he did he was a standout.

PLG bought Sebo...enough said.

No idea why he's not getting a look in with walter