Assassin's Creed

papaguy51

Anyone else a fan?

People told me it was repetitive, but if you do it right (save all civvies, get all viewpoints, kill as many guards as you can) it really is a brilliant game.

Very addictive, it can eat 3 hours away before you even know it.

People seem to either love or hate this game.

A m8 of mine has it and considers that it looks great but the gameplay is totally repetitive and there's no replay value. I've seen reviews which agree.

But others seem to totally love it.

A m8 of mine has it and considers that it looks great but the gameplay is totally repetitive and there's no replay value. I've seen reviews which agree.

shud rename it to marmite

If you simply do the basics, then your mate is prob right Danny.

The great thing about the game is that enemies don't respawn, so if you take out all the 20/30 archers on rooftops in a city for example, then it makes it easier, wee things like that set it aside from other games for me.

• 1 year later...

I'm writing a piece on this for a magazine in the near future, needed to pop up this old thread and see if there was anything interesting in it!

Sadly not :(

Still an awesome game, put it in for a break from FIFA last night and spent 3 and a half hours on it before I even realised.

Thought it was fantastic but just incredibly repetitive.

Graphics and free run were a standout. BUt over time (i completed ALOT of it) it got really boring and repetitive.

It's one of these games you pick up again after a few months, love it, then realize why you stopped playing it.

Defo worth renting it for the story.

Like FE said, if they sort out a good few areas of the game the sequel could easily be one of the best games of all time.

Brilliant game I loved it. If you done what you just had to do to complete the story then yes I can see how some people would find it boring. But if you took your time in the missions by killing archers etc it made it so much more enjoyable.

It was a great game, opens lots of new opportunties for the future, but it was too repetitive, the sequel, if it gets things right, could be one of the best games of all time

Agreed, more variation in the missions and it will be a fantastic game.

The physics were amazing, I just loved climbing on all the buildings to see where I could go.