Kenny Miller to return?

Ibroxblue

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But in the end does it matter what we say or think ??

It matters if he wants me to turn up at Ibrox.

But if he does return what can you do about it, give up your seat ?

There will always be someone else who wil take it, they dont care what the individuals think

I gave up my seat 2 seasons ago and Im still happy about my decision

If he returns it will make my decision more sweeter

F*ck todays papers are even linking Real Madrid with Steven Fletcher :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll believe it when I see it, however, the day Rangers sign Kenny Miller is the day I stop supporting Rangers.

F*ck todays papers are even linking Real Madrid with Steven Fletcher :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll believe it when I see it, however, the day Rangers sign Kenny Miller is the day I stop supporting Rangers.

That is a bold comment mate

It is but I doubt I will have to worry. I will not accept a dirty, scum, badge kissing t**g b*stard who was not good enough first time at Ibrox, a celtc reject.

IF(and a huge IF) we did move for him then Walter Smith should be given the boot. If we can't find better players like this then there is something very wrong going on at the club.

Along with being a terrible footballer, Kenny Miller is filth.

That is a bold comment mate

It is but I doubt I will have to worry. I will not accept a dirty, scum, badge kissing t**g b*stard who was not good enough first time at Ibrox, a celtc reject.

IF(and a huge IF) we did move for him then Walter Smith should be given the boot. If we can't find better players like this then there is something very wrong going on at the club.

Along with being a terrible footballer, Kenny Miller is filth.

I agree with every word you said mate, and may I add it was well said

Ive considered stopping supporting them since I gave up my ticket but its difficult, its like a bad habit if you know what I mean

I doubt if Rangers signing anybody would make me stop supporting the team.

Osama Bin Laden maybe. :D

Don't fancy him, he would go missing too often in matches. :D

Sorry, i'll get my coat.

:D

He's 6' 4 1/2" so I reckon he'd make a decent target man! :D

...unless he's actually dead as suggested in many reports.

Kenny Miller is a hard working striker - with a poor goalscoring ratio - looks perfect for WS 4-5-1 formation - I would hate him to return to Ibrox - golas win games - not running around like a headless chicken

Unfortunately WS & Ally love him - i remember ally in a scotland interview - raving about miller

Lets hope it does not happen

I expect we'll see a lot of this between now and the summer.

4-5-1 and Miller up on his own. This aint f*kn Derby, this is Rangers. There are more players out there than hopless Scots.

I expect we'll see a lot of this between now and the summer.

4-5-1 and Miller up on his own. This aint f*kn Derby, this is Rangers. There are more players out there than hopless Scots.

I agree - i think he is murder - WS and Ally dont

Cant win the league with a lone striker incapable of breaking the 15 goals a season barrier.

You'll be lucky if he scores that amount in 3 seasons!

This seems to be in every paper today.