Is anybody looking forward to Tonights Match?

disgruntled_bear

Yeh looking forward. Europien matches are the best i think. The old firm, is getting poorer now, europien nights its singing all the time, an old firm its singing after we score.

Cant wait. Where are you all sitting?

I'm no going watching the game in the pub :beer1:

Just hope we actually play some football, instead of 10men behind the ball

I'm looking forward to it (as I do with all Rangers games) but I can’t say I’m overly exited about it. I just feel all the talk from the camp and from the fans has been focussed too much on the Cousin situation. I don’t really get all the fuss and to be honest I couldn’t give a toss if Cousin played for us again.

IMO we should be more interested in seeing players like Buffel getting their chance, its about time we used him and give him the opportunity he deserves. He is the type of player that could combine with Ferguson and give us that bit of skill and flair we have been missing in the middle. Also his conduct over the past 6 months has been night and day compared to Cousins and yet Buffel is still rotting in the stands, I just don’t understand it.

That is one of the reasons I am not looking forward to the match, along with the cowhorns, although they might just wake up the usual suspects.

If I thought we would play an up tempo in their face game with pacy positive players I would be looking forward to it despite the cowhorns.

Im getting nervous about it. Its going to be a shitty game due to our tactics and personnel. If we actually realised that we are the home team and went for it then i would be really up for this, but as it stands im brickin it already :(

Im getting nervous about it. Its going to be a shitty game due to our tactics and personnel. If we actually realised that we are the home team and went for it then i would be really up for this, but as it stands im brickin it already :(

My thoughts exactly !!

We should be playing guys like Boyd, Buffel, Naismith and Burke tonight and NOT McCulloch, Davis, Dailly or Adam.

i am and i'm not, cos i think tonight will be filled with frustration, turning to depression when we see pana go for it while we stick 10 players behind the ball and play 'lets see who can kick it the furthest', i'm not very positive at all.

In 2 minds

firstly, its a European match and its a Rangers match and I want us to win every game

But secondly, its not Champions league and its a bit underwhelming - plus, I wouldnt be heartbroken if we lost and it enabled us to concentrate on winning the league

So betwixt and between really

That is one of the reasons I am not looking forward to the match, along with the cowhorns, although they might just wake up the usual suspects.

If I thought we would play an up tempo in their face game with pacy positive players I would be looking forward to it despite the cowhorns.

Thid really defines how I'm feeliong tbh.

Not looking forward to it, only plus point for now until I see the team is getting to see my Dad.