Kenny Miller still a target according to Bob Cass.

pcbear

The guy is fucking shocking look at his stats.

1996-2000 - Hibernian- 045 app 12 goals

1998 - 1999 - Stenhousemuir (loan)11app . 8 goals.

2000 - 2001- Rangers-30app 8 goals.

2001- Wolves (loan) - 5 app - 2 goals

2001 - 2006-Wolves- 162 app - 50 goals

2006 -2007-Celtic-33 app - 7 goals

2007 - Derby County - 19 app - 3 goals.

Khenny will bring nothing that we haven't already got and at 29 his best days are well past, all he ever did was pull opposition defenses about with his headless chicken routine and if thats all some on here want then why don't we just keep the cash and bring back fecking Sebo.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Khenny will bring nothing that we haven't already got and at 29 his best days are well past, all he ever did was pull opposition defenses about with his headless chicken routine and we thats all some on here want then why don't we just keep the cash and bring back fecking Sebo.

Agree m8 waste of money (tu)

Khenny will bring nothing that we haven't already got and at 29 his best days are well past, all he ever did was pull opposition defenses about with his headless chicken routine and we thats all some on here want then why don't we just keep the cash and bring back fecking Sebo.

Agree m8 waste of money (tu)

Totally agree

unfortunately our management team think the sun shines out his arse

i would hate to see him in a rangers jersey

Lets not forget about the time he went to the papers and absolutley slaughtered us after signing for Wolves.

This guy would be a terrible signing. I post on an English Premiership forum as well as FF and this and Miller is continually used as the yardstick for shiteness. I honestly can't see the logic behind Walter's thinking here.

And all down to that one performance v Italy. A Boyd-Miller partnership next season or Miller up on his own.

Agreed , I remember Ally's interview , he was nearly creaming himself when talking about Miller ,after that game , i am seriously concerned about him signing for us

I wish Smith would comment on this. It's not like it's going to make clubs rush out and try to buy him. The rumours get louder by the week.

If you do intend to go for him Smith then make sure we all know what's going on before season ticket renewal (tu)

Walter has to come out and talk about this, the silence is worrying me.

Won't be surprised (or happy) if he ends up here.

But, I'll do a Danny and play devils advocate - Have any of Walter's signings (that have played) not worked out?

Walter has to come out and talk about this, the silence is worrying me.

Won't be surprised (or happy) if he ends up here.

But, I'll do a Danny and play devils advocate - Have any of Walter's signings (that have played) not worked out?

Amdy Faye

And I'd rather he stayed than the misser returing

Hate the idea, horrible signing, don't rate him at all, completely lacks quality, poor mans Novo............

BUT........I won't get my knickers in a twist about it if it happens. It's Walter's call ultimately. If Miller's in a Rangers jersey next season, I applaud him, no questions asked.

For now, I would support and join in with any 'Miller GTF' chants though ! :)

And you complain about the 'boo-boys'? Whats the difference?

Ach, I was just saying that with tongue firmly in cheek. ;) I wouldn't personally indulge in that because for me it's a side swipe at Walter. But I wouldn't have a go at fans for doing it either. It can't be compared to the booing of a player that is actually on the park in a Rangers jersey.

I don't know if I made it clear, but you do realise that I was talking about Miller chants BEFORE he signs, yeah ?

Yes I do realise (tu)

Just wished for some clarification, could have been construed as hypocritical.