Refs have it in for poor Septic

I see the ginger whinger is at it again, trying the old " All refs have it in for us" routine. I think i might have heard this one before, how does it go. If you moan loud and often enough then the refs will go out of their way to make sure they are not seen to be biased against your team and give all the 50-50 decisions your way, dubious penalty,s, off sides etc.

I thought i read his number 2 or 3 or whatever the f*ck he is Father Burns coming out with a show of sympathy for the hard pressed refs. obviously to sneak into the good books.

I wonder what the next tactic will be? maybe they,ll want foreign refs for the upcoming old firm games or the games switched to Dublin or maybe they should get to pick the officials from their own list of "fair refs".

Is there no depths these bastards wont go to.

Watch this space.

Wee gordon knows that the only chance in hell he has of getting the great unwashed to warm to him is if he feeds their fantasies about Masonic referees. The fact it helps them get scandalous decisions like the free kick at Love Street is merely what you would call a fringe benefit :ph34r:

Wee gordon knows that the only chance in hell he has of getting the great unwashed to warm to him is if he feeds their fantasies about Masonic referees. The fact it helps them get scandalous decisions like the free kick at Love Street is merely what you would call a fringe benefit :ph34r:

Surely even that mob MUST see that everybody else is sick of listening to the same old shit, christ this so called agenda against them has been rolled out for the last 50+ years.

Funny we,ve not heard much about the refs in the last two years.

I see the ginger whinger is at it again, trying the old " All refs have it in for us" routine. I think i might have heard this one before, how does it go. If you moan loud and often enough then the refs will go out of their way to make sure they are not seen to be biased against your team and give all the 50-50 decisions your way, dubious penalty,s, off sides etc.

I thought i read his number 2 or 3 or whatever the f*ck he is Father Burns coming out with a show of sympathy for the hard pressed refs. obviously to sneak into the good books.

I wonder what the next tactic will be? maybe they,ll want foreign refs for the upcoming old firm games or the games switched to Dublin or maybe they should get to pick the officials from their own list of "fair refs".

Is there no depths these bastards wont go to.

Watch this space.

Its funny how Burns came out with the lets all be nice to refs etc after they got the dodgiest free kick since Italys at hampden.

Surely even that mob MUST see that everybody else is sick of listening to the same old shit, christ this so called agenda against them has been rolled out for the last 50+ years.

Funny we,ve not heard much about the refs in the last two years.

Not a chance in hell.

Guest Andypendek

strachan in the paper today calling for clear rules on what players are and aren't allowed to do, in order to avoid bookings. this from the self-appointed guardian of public behaviour. well, since he seems lost on this one, i'll help him out. tell your players to act like grown ups and they won't get booked for acting like wee tits.

celtic have shown themselves to be immature and contemptible from the lowest to the highest levels this week. from the wee arseholes who pollute the streets to the paranoid, victim-obsessed cretins in the boardroom they deserve nothing but scorn from all right-thinking people.

Wish this mob would change the record.

Strachan has a short memory obviously after his wee Jap throw himself to the ground last week to win the game.

..and McDonald's two offside goals at Killie and Falkirk which were allowed, along with three the penalties Falkirk were denied. Of course, there is the St Mirren one recently but there was another which I can't recall just now.

Basically, these conspiracies pander to bigotry, so I'm sure Graham Spiers will be fully condemnatory in his remarks this week. :D

Celtic have one of the lowest yellow card totals in the league this season and are one of the few teams not to have had a red card. Last season they had the very lowest number of yellow cards in the league. But still they think they're being picked on. :D

The SFA should pull him up for that and charge him with bringing the game into disrepute. I suggest another 5 match ban.

I mean you're already serving a punishment and then you claim the refs are cheating you.

I suggest a ten match ban, seeing as the CFA ( celtic football association ) will just go and half it as per usual.

strachan in the paper today calling for clear rules on what players are and aren't allowed to do, in order to avoid bookings. this from the self-appointed guardian of public behaviour. well, since he seems lost on this one, i'll help him out. tell your players to act like grown ups and they won't get booked for acting like wee tits.

celtic have shown themselves to be immature and contemptible from the lowest to the highest levels this week. from the wee arseholes who pollute the streets to the paranoid, victim-obsessed cretins in the boardroom they deserve nothing but scorn from all right-thinking people.

Why don't we just let wee gordon referee the games and have done with it :rolleyes: