To generate cash for new, high quality players...

ara

I think we should keep Burke. He offers more that McCulloch and Adam and is a good player to have. Bar his last two games he's done well since coming back into the picture.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burke - £500k

Buffel - £1million

Hemdani - £750k

Papac - £750k

Sebo - £300k

Cousin - £3million

Total = £6.3million

I can't see us getting anymore than that for these players (tu)

Burke - £500k

Buffel - £1million

Hemdani - £750k

Papac - £750k

Sebo - £300k

Cousin - £3million

Total = £6.3million

probably not , but we would lose 4 1st team players , how much would be spending to replace them , i cannot see SDM shelling out 10m to improve our team , I hope i am wrong though

Burke - £500k

Buffel - £1million

Hemdani - £750k

Papac - £750k

Sebo - £300k

Cousin - £3million

Total = £6.3million

Sadly i'd have to agree with that. Hemdani should fetch around £2 million but he wont.. The same goes for Papac. I reckon we will struggle to get rid of Burke (who would be mad enough to match his wages?) with Buffel probably leaving for Germany for just under a million.

Ive a feeling Gow will leave for the championship for a minimal fee as well.

I wouldnt be surprised if we brung in Davis, Miller and a couple of others with DMB and Smith being "like new signings" :rolleyes:

Final year of his contract and if we sign Davis then he may not get as many games as he would like. He probably wont sign a new contract and I can see Dailly getting a 1 or 2 year deal. Better off cashing in on him while we can.

Why should Hemdani be sold?

Personally I would keep him. He's my favourite player by far but I get the feeling Walter doesent think he's suited to the SPL and would rather free up his wage to bring in someone with more grit and physical presence.

Personally I would keep him. He's my favourite player by far but I get the feeling Walter doesent think he's suited to the SPL and would rather free up his wage to bring in someone with more grit and physical presence.

I would like to keep him as well , but i think he will want to play more often than he does now ,

Because he's coming in to his final year of his contract, and I'd rather we got some money for him to go towards Davis's permanent signing.

I would like to keep Hemdani and Papac but I feel that Walter will move on most of the players he did not sign.

Buffel, Hemdani,Papac,Sebo and Boyd, if anyone bids for him this time. Sad since 3 of the 4 mentioned could do a very good job for us. Sebo might be a problem finding any club daft enough to actually pay for his services.

Novo, Boyd, Hemdani, McCulloch, Cousin and Barry

Would leave us next season with Burke and Beasley out wide, Davis and Thommo in the middle

and up front any 2 from Buffel, Naismith, Darche, Gow

THough i would look to take the money we made and saved and pay for a young center half and a young, mobile striker

Would leave us next season with Burke and Beasley out wide, Davis and Thommo in the middle

THough i would look to take the money we made and saved and pay for a young center half and a young, mobile striker

..WTF are you drinking ?!...

<cr>

..WTF are you drinking ?!...

<cr>

Actually that would raise a good amount of money

Novo - 1.5m

Boyd - 4m

Hemdani - 1m

McCulloch - 1.5m

Cousin -3m

Barry - 4m

Total = 15m!!

WE could then spend say 20m on QUALITY - Bring in 4 players

Dont think we would raise too much but i'd get rid of - Adam, Buffel- not because i dont rate him but cause he's no use on the sidelines - Papac - again i like him but Smith is back and we'd get a few quid for him, Faye, Hemdani, Cousin, Boyd, Sebo. Cant honestly see any more than 2 of those mentioned still being here next season, providing we have takers.

Realistically,

Whittaker- £750k

Papac- £950k

Hemdani- £1.5million

Buffel- £1million

Gow- £250k

Cousin- £3million

Boyd- £2million

Sebo- £750k

Faye- Loan Expires

why does everyone keep saying Whittaker? he is a good player and will only improve as soon as smith is fit as he will then go and play in his natural right back slot i mannaged to see alot of the boy playing for hibs and he is a quality player just give him time!

Guest Andypendek

i can't see why we'd sell papac - dependable cover at LB abd CB, plus he can do it at the highest level. well worth keeping.

don't think we'll sell big in the summer - smith had to work like a bassa to get the squad up to something like a decent size and standard last summer, why'd he want to do it again? its got to be a couple out - like brahim, who has probably had enough of the cold by now, buffel who knows there is no future for him here, it ihasn't happened for gow. cousin would be the only one for me who might move on - there's certainly an incentive for him to perform from now to the end of the season. and maybe if we're lucky we'll get a couple of quality players in, but i'd doubt more than 2.

i can't see why we'd sell papac - dependable cover at LB abd CB, plus he can do it at the highest level. well worth keeping.

don't think we'll sell big in the summer - smith had to work like a bassa to get the squad up to something like a decent size and standard last summer, why'd he want to do it again? its got to be a couple out - like brahim, who has probably had enough of the cold by now, buffel who knows there is no future for him here, it ihasn't happened for gow. cousin would be the only one for me who might move on - there's certainly an incentive for him to perform from now to the end of the season. and maybe if we're lucky we'll get a couple of quality players in, but i'd doubt more than 2.

Agree with this, Smith didn't put a massive squad in place just to rip it all up and start again.

There'll be no more than a few exits with hopefully better quality coming in

Sell Ferguson and keep the likes of Gow????

Probably better to keep Whittaker Dado, he probably wouldn't even fetch £1million.

The signs are there that Fergie is on the decline now - so I would sell him now, get something for him while we can