Today's bets?

Boab

Got two on, one with five aways and one with five homes.

Homes:-

CRYSTAL PALACE v Colchester

PLYMOUTH v Sheff Utd

SHREWSBURY v Rotherham

NOTTS COUNTY v Barnet

QUEENS PARK v Cowdenbeath

37/1

Aways:-

Leicester v BRISTOL CITY

Sheff Wed v QUEENS PARK RANGERS

Accrington v HEREFORD

Queen of the South v DUNDEE

St Johnstone v ST MIRREN

72/1

Not bad.

Boab, does the Willy Hill website give you loads of different bets at fixed odds?

I think if the game is on the Saturday the website is the same as the coupon all week until about 5pm Friday then they start to change odds with team news.

I always see slight changes from coupon to website.

Boab, does the Willy Hill website give you loads of different bets at fixed odds?

id imagine most would. when i worked in totesport there were always on there coupons.

just checked hills aite and they have aheap of enhanced odds multiple specials, pretty much 1 for every league in england and a few foreign leagues. just go onto their site, football then "enhanced odds - match betting multiples" which is at the top and you'll get them all (tu)

I worded that totally wrong guys, sorry. I have worked it out now (tu)

Leicester v BRISTOL CITY

Accrington v HEREFORD

St Johnstone v ST MIRREN

I'm stealing that and putting a £10 on!

Leicester v BRISTOL CITY

Accrington v HEREFORD

St Johnstone v ST MIRREN

nah i think got what you meant. i meant that on top of the coupons you got like 3 or 4 teams normally with a price around 4/1.

Leicester v BRISTOL CITY

Accrington v HEREFORD

St Johnstone v ST MIRREN

Must be looking good if you think it's got a chance ! :lol:

I might throw a few bookers in there too. It looks good but it also looks dodgy, you just never know. But at 72/1 it's too good to refuse!

St. Mirren(St. J at home will be hard), QOTS(never know which Dundee or QOTS will turn up)Sheff Wed(fighting for their lives and at home)v QPR(never know what QPR will turn up) and Holloway v a team battling for promotion. But for 72/1 its a very good bet. I'm going to throw in a few extra, probably Liverpool, Blackburn, Hamilton and Ross. County.

If they are the team that lets me down then I will go mental. Six times this season(4 times for big money)they have let me down. I don't think they will unless Rafa has an eye on Inter, plus there is some news away to come out of Liverpool. Dubai International Capital will control 49% of Liverpool with shares bought from George Gillett. This will be announced next week.

id imagine most would. when i worked in totesport there were always on there coupons.

just checked hills aite and they have aheap of enhanced odds multiple specials, pretty much 1 for every league in england and a few foreign leagues. just go onto their site, football then "enhanced odds - match betting multiples" which is at the top and you'll get them all (tu)

(tu)

Thanks B72, went to my bed after posting the thread :beer2:

You got it spot on and how to get there. Normally goes up on the Friday night or Saturday morning for the weekend games.

During the week, got an Arsenal/Man U win at 11/2 and got £67 back. Made about £150 in the last 3 weeks from it.

Always worth a look IMO (tu)

I've got £14 on Man U, Chelsea, 'Boro and West Brom at 5/1 http://www.willhill.com/iibs/EN/buildcoupo...hoice=FB2023499

You?

£5 on man utd, liverpool, blackburn and hamilton and £2 on scotland to beat england :rangers:

MAN UTD - portsmouth

BLACKBURN - fulham

BLACKPOOL - southampton

STOKE - burnley

LEEDS - bournemouth

£5 on £52.33 returns

mon the pompey :craphead: