***The Official Werder Bremen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'd need 4 actually, cause we'll get at least one

Ach Jah, mak schell, der Tommy Englander Scottishcen men urr bad rough und not mitt der playin nice or fair.. said the invading Stukka dive bombing leiderhose wearing meister race.

The German commentators are raving about McGregor. They think he's the absolute nads. Mind you, Wiese is at the other end so it's an easy conclusion to reach.

They are actually being pretty fair to Rangers and can even pronounce all the names.... :)

i find germans to generally be pretty pleasant people so this comes as no surprise

Just having a wee laugh, you won't find me victimising the entire German nation and invading the Rhine next thursday, 3.20 just after schnitzelstrudel and kaffe', but Diego is a spanner.

They'd need 4 actually, cause we'll get at least one

Ach Jah, mak schell, der Tommy Englander Scottishcen men urr bad rough und not mitt der playin nice or fair.. said the invading Stukka dive bombing leiderhose wearing meister race.

The German commentators are raving about McGregor. They think he's the absolute nads. Mind you, Wiese is at the other end so it's an easy conclusion to reach.

They are actually being pretty fair to Rangers and can even pronounce all the names.... :)

i find germans to generally be pretty pleasant people so this comes as no surprise

Just having a wee laugh, you won't find me victimising the entire German nation and invading the Rhine next thursday, 3.20 just after schnitzelstrudel and kaffe', but Diego is a spanner.

Agree on both points. The Germans are generally good people and Diego is a tool.