***The Official Werder Bremen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Congratulation and good luck for the next round.

I'm so fucking sad :(

McGregor was incredible

Cheers m8 - I understand your pain. You certainly had us on our heels for the whole game.

thank you Gaz and Honkus, you have a great team and will get better. Unlucky tonight. Rangers will try our best next round. All the best :beer2:

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad sad sad :(

What a terrific match by Werder. Looked liked 90 minutes powerplay. I'm so proud of my team, even if we didn't get the second goal. The first match broke our neck. But your defense was immense today, hard to get through.

you played well WERDER, you should be proud of Werder. Played very well and we were up against it.

All the best man :beer2:

Sad sad sad :(

What a terrific match by Werder. Looked liked 90 minutes powerplay. I'm so proud of my team, even if we didn't get the second goal. The first match broke our neck. But your defense was immense today, hard to get through.

you should be proud, just like we were proud of our home performance - that's what won the tie, not tonight.

tbh, I think AM's save got us to the quarters.

I agree. That has to be the best save in the world.

I only listened to the match via some internet radio I found tonight.

But the stupid cockney commentator kept going on about how AM lost his confidence towards the end?

What was that about?

He said AM should've come out of his line and gather the ball and he didn't.

Was this guy just talking shite???

Well PLayed Rangers. Amazing Defending. Dont Care what the Bremen think . Were Through and there no. Was Ragin when Rangers never went for a goal when they were 3 on 2 towards the end.

:rangers:

Congratulations....must go and recover from this game...somehow. Feelin very devastated. Great fight but no luck.

Good defense work Rangers.

Still feeling devastated.

:so_sad:

Ah well, go on then and kick Bayern out of the Cup.

Time for another few pints. Haven't had my nerves shredded like that in a while! <cr>

In all honesty Werder probably deserved more from tonight, but AM did play a blinder (and the back line was none too shaby!). :beer2: :rangers: :beer2:

put it this way, it took a moment of magic to beat us, but to knock us out, no. We got the little bit of luck after working to hard the first leg, we did work so hard in this game defensively though

Absolutely over the moon. Got to be honest, I couldn't bear to listen or watch the last 30 mins - had to go for a walk or would have had a heart attack.

:rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Unlucky Werder. You probably deserved to score a few more goals but tahts football sometimes. Rangers set out to Defend and dont think they could have done it any better. Cueller. whata player man. Steve Davis absolutely done 3 of your players. some skill.

The only loser in this tie is Tim Wiese...

Imagine a 1:0 in Ibrox, we could have had a real mindboggling 120 min. match! :D

Oh puhlease! Give Tim a break. Had our boys scored a goal in Ibrox the game would have been a different one too.

For Christ's sake...he's saved our arse for oh so many times before the Glasgow game! Thank goodness we showed him in Stuttgart that we stand strong behind him.

I can understand how Rangers fans think he's a droll but you as a Werder fan should know better.

And yeah that 's football! Thank god things are as unpredictable as they are. Would be bloody boring otherwise.

What a stressful 90 mins that was, i couldnt' bear to look at times.

Excellent performance from a few but the man of the match for me was McGregor. I think the key player in bremer was diego but there end product was poor. They had plenty of chances but failed to get anything apart from the one goal.

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: