Mhank forums

ara

want to see if their Timmy arses start to twitch...which forum is the biggest viper nest guys?

Probably celtic minded but they haven't been open to new members for a while (last time I checked).

The huddleboard can be fun.

want to see if their Timmy arses start to twitch...which forum is the biggest viper nest guys?

Probably celtic minded but they haven't been open to new members for a while (last time I checked).

Funny guys there, with that picture... :rolleyes:

Must pay subscription ... no chance are they getting any of my hard earned cash..thievin bassas!!!

:bouncy:

Thanks...went on ...but...

feeling quite....

:3375:

now...

THESE BASSAS SHOULD ALL BE STRUNG UP!!!

I actually can't last more than a 3 or 4minute view of any of their sites, too much green for me, it's disgusting

Guest The Brown Brogue

I don't know why anyone would bother to go on a celtic forum and then come on here to express their disgust at the bile they spout.

We all know they're a bunch of inbred, delusional, paranoid, ill educated cretins, dont need to go on their forum to know that, best thing to do is leave them to it.

this one was good :craphead:http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=64353

new craze my arse you filthy, unwashed f*cks. :crabp:

That's their justification for not buying the new strips :crab:

ves :crabflag:

"They can have McDonald and Brown for £12m each. McGeady for £30m.

Even Strachan could build a team capable of challenging for the CL with £50m to spend. "

:lol:

That made me giggle

"They can have McDonald and Brown for £12m each. McGeady for £30m.

Even Strachan could build a team capable of challenging for the CL with £50m to spend. "

That methadone , buckfast cocktail must be good shit.

this one was good :craphead:http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=64353

you can tell they are unwashed when the guy says this - "im going to dig out that green and brown thing " :lol:

:crabflute:

you can tell they are unwashed when the guy says this - "im going to dig out that green and brown thing " :lol:

:crabflute:

dirty bassa's :crabp:

:pipe: