Allan Mcgregor's car vandalised

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All images created are the intellectual property of the composer - aka - if you create a picture and put it online, it is STILL yours and legally so. If anyone steals that, the law is protecting you. Of course, PROVING that picture is yours is another issue entirely...

UNLESS you expressely gave permission clearly stated that the picture can be publicly consumed, that image remains yours.

If I am wrong on this, feel free to correct me.

All images created are the intellectual property of the composer - aka - if you create a picture and put it online, it is STILL yours and legally so. If anyone steals that, the law is protecting you. Of course, PROVING that picture is yours is another issue entirely...

UNLESS you expressely gave permission clearly stated that the picture can be publicly consumed, that image remains yours.

Your correct and the papers know that too (tu)

If theyre stealing stories from here we should post a really outlandish rumour with some photoshopped pictures see if it gets in the paper. I can see the headlines now.

Celtic Goalkeeper in cross dressing SHOCKER! (Capitals used for tabloid realism)

If theyre stealing stories from here we should post a really outlandish rumour with some photoshopped pictures see if it gets in the paper. I can see the headlines now.

Celtic Goalkeeper in cross dressing SHOCKER! (Capitals used for tabloid realism)

He's gay anyway :rolleyes::lol:

Your correct and the papers know that too (tu)

I got consent for this:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?op...93&Itemid=1

Is the above not more likely??? ;)

Yeah but that's not so much off an outlandish rumour its fact :rolleyes: !

Idiots :(

He shouldn't have to think this way, but he's got a private registration plate on his car that pretty much spells out his name. Perhaps not the most sensible idea for a high profile footballer. Like I say, he shouldn't have to think that way but we all know there are idiots out there.

I take it from that comment McFadden won't be wanting my plate then (F4DDY) ;)

I was speaking to a paparazzi today and i told him my story and he said it would be about 4weeks till i get my money, hes going too speak to the guy who i spoke to at the sun and make sure i get the money

To be honest its no exacly front page news is it, footballer gets his car done in?

The story makes out as if he will lose a £120K motor where in fact all he'll lose is an excess on the car which al maybe be a couple a grand and he'll get a brand new car!!!

The papers said it was done during the cup final did they not?

That's not true!

Bastards , not only stealing someones photo... but also making up lies to make their story sound better!

Yeah i know, on Wednesday big AL said it happened last night (tuesday night) (tu)

Ahh yes that nice wee family club Dundee Utd :mad:

I take it from the wheel trims he drives a Bentley? If so I'm sure there was plenty of the green eyed monster involved in this

mean alright saying it was a dufc supporter we cant really say could still have been a tim personally i shoot them with aball of their own shite who ever it was :pipehorse: