Allan Mcgregor's car vandalised

Guest therabbitt

Daily Record lurkers.......interesting..........

Need to get the watermarks on pictures or something sorted out, pretty dodgy to have that happen to two of our members...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

Id recommend a phone call over an email - emails can very easily be 'lost' or 'accidentily filtered out as spam'.....

Any future pics (that aren't damaging to Rangers) flog them to the papers first. At least you'd get some dosh.

The only other possible strategy I can see is not to post such pics but to offer them in personal messages. But if you PM'd them to 10 or 20 people, how would you know who had done it if they ended up in the papers? It might help though.

Anything that is damaging to Rangers, keep it off the internet. We've been hurt that way by some of our own fans before.

I don't know if it would help but on some boards i've seen you have to reply to view the content of the post. If someone had to reply to see such pictures would it not narrow down the list of potential spys?

thats not the case on this forum, the only requirement we have to view content is that you sign up!