Adrian Durham

papaguy51

Is this man a Ger? Knows loads about us, seems to catch every highlight/game that is on.

Has anyone ever spoke to him? Sounds like he's a bluenose, rubs it in to Ian Wright every week we win.

"In July 2006, Durham presented live coverage of Celtic F.C's tour of America on Irish satellite channel, Setanta Sports."

is he?

He does German and lower league football a lot too, part time live football presenter.

I wouldn't imagine that tars him with the green brush, does it?

"In July 2006, Durham presented live coverage of Celtic F.C's tour of America on Irish satellite channel, Setanta Sports."

is he?

He does German and lower league football a lot too, part time live football presenter.

i wasnt saying he was a tim, its just that, being a bluenose, it's something id never do lol.

is he?

i wasnt saying he was a tim, its just that, being a bluenose, it's something id never do lol.

Did Jim White not cover some Celtic game in his time as a presenter?

I think he had a job that took him to Ibrox quite a lot a few years ago.

Definately unimpressed by TGFITW, i've heard him taking the piss a few times.

Still a twat though. :lol:

He supports 'The Posh' but does have a soft spot for us, he likes our britishness aparrently and hate the Sellik fans for;

1 Supporting people that bombed British Subjects

2 Being like lemmings and trying to jump on bandwagons and rigging every phone vote in favour of Sellik or a Sellik player.

I've always liked Durham myself. He certainly doesn't have a vendetta against us like a lot of other media outlets. He probably leans towards Rangers.

He's a fellow Posh fan as well, which is always good!

He supports 'The Posh' but does have a soft spot for us, he likes our britishness aparrently and hate the Sellik fans for;

2 Being like lemmings and trying to jump on bandwagons and rigging every phone vote in favour of Sellik or a Sellik player.

It's refreshing to hear someone in the media talking about them with such frank honesty.

It's refreshing to hear someone in the media talking about them with such frank honesty.

I did not hear him say it on the tranny, some one on here posted about chatting to him at a match and asked him who he preferred and that was effectivley his diatribe about the Mhanks.