Anti-Rangers

Muff

Its a scandal. we all know what Ferguson and the others can do. The fact remain that it was the Scotland team doctor who sent them away home.

The fact that is ignored throughout this whole debate :rolleyes:

Always nice to have someone agreeing with me. Its been happening a lot lately

Its a scandal. we all know what Ferguson and the others can do. The fact remain that it was the Scotland team doctor who sent them away home.

You'll have no problem with me when you stick to facts.

But feck aff wi' yer palestinian propaganda ya jaco bassa :pipehorse:

You'll have no problem with me when you stick to facts.

But feck aff wi' yer palestinian propaganda ya jaco bassa :pipehorse:

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers: is all I have to say and also that i'm away downstairs to watch the footy highlights and see the goal from one of Rangers summer signings...... :rolleyes:

Over on the Scotland forums is a f*kn disgrace!

The Tartan Army are a bunch of c*nts. We are "h** bastards" and guy's like Ferguson would rather play for his "beloved Rangers" than for his nation, all because they pulled out due to injury. These are players who represent their country that are getting called this.

We'll f*ck the national team. I hope our players pull-out all the time. We should never help out the Scotland team again.

:rangers: FIRST, nothing else matters!!

Couldn't agree more with :rangers: first, nothing else matters (tu)

I'm proud to be scottish and British but i'll always be more proud of being a ger!

I've heard plenty of people moaning about "useless fenian bastard" and "fucking sheepshagger" at Scotland games as well, don't like it anymore than someone using h** because none of it should matter when it comes to Scotland. However it is the national team and alot of the supporters support different clubs at a domestic level which can affect their judgement on certain players and issues. They got plenty laid into Strachan when players weren't released last year for the Kirin cup just as some people have a go at Ferguson due to his history of pulling out of friendlies, he does only have 43 caps at the age of 30. Booing is well out of order though and anybody that boos any Scotland player is an idiot.

Another point is that there's alot of teuchter SNP supporters on the forums that get riled up by alot of Britishness aspects of Rangers, they aren't representative of the Scotland support as a whole.