Anti-Rangers

Muff

Over on the Scotland forums is a f*kn disgrace!

The Tartan Army are a bunch of c*nts. We are "h** bastards" and guy's like Ferguson would rather play for his "beloved Rangers" than for his nation, all because they pulled out due to injury. These are players who represent their country that are getting called this.

We'll f*ck the national team. I hope our players pull-out all the time. We should never help out the Scotland team again.

:rangers: FIRST, nothing else matters!!

I'd say the majority of Scotland fans are bears, it's the cheucter element of the TA in their 'see you Jimmy hats' that are an embarrassment.

Ferguson was booed by a couple of pished up twats when we played the Faroes at the Piggery.

Turned round and told them to shut the fuck up, plenty of folk around me said well done etc.

There is room for bears to support and follow both, the scum element of the TA shouldn't disuade them from doing so.

I was surprised at the amount of silly c*nts that were excited at work today for a pissy Scotland friendly as they were for the Scotland Italy game it seems. I am also sick of the number of tims shouting Rangers are a disgrace for not putting players across for the international FRIENDLY. For f*ck sake who cares? I for one reckon if we hammer the tims on Saturday some of their excuses will be. Ooooo but you had no players on international duty! If someone mentions that to me tim or some other fan of another reject team I wont think twice about nutting them.

WATP!

lets not mention that a couple of shellic players also pulled out of their respective squads.

the scotland medical staff excused the rangers players - if there were any doubts over the legitimacy then scotland could force rangers not to play them on saturday, but that wont happen.

The Bears only ever get bad-press with Scotland, personally if i was Walter, i'd of banned ALL players from playing such a pointless friendly international at such a critical time in the season, considering the back-log of games we have approaching.

lf Scotland and their fans dont like it, TOUGH!! International football might be a dream for most young guys, but the reality in these days of football is that it comes far far far behind the club who pay your wages. And at this time in the season, i am surprised at a lot of players who can actually be bothered going and playing for their country when there are so many huge demands on them at their daily jobs.

I say we tell the Tartan Army fuds to go f*ck themselves, as its Rangers First at all times.

Barry gets boo'd at every single ground in Scotland, yet he's the captain of their country? WHY????

If i was him, i'd throw the armband at Burley and tell him to shove it.

But to call the national captain and the others "h***" is a f*kn disgrace.

They should have far more important things to worry about, like the three diddies incharge.

The Bears only ever get bad-press with Scotland, personally if i was Walter, i'd of banned ALL players from playing such a pointless friendly international at such a critical time in the season, considering the back-log of games we have approaching.

lf Scotland and their fans dont like it, TOUGH!! International football might be a dream for most young guys, but the reality in these days of football is that it comes far far far behind the club who pay your wages. And at this time in the season, i am surprised at a lot of players who can actually be bothered going and playing for their country when there are so many huge demands on them at their daily jobs.

I say we tell the Tartan Army fuds to go f*ck themselves, as its Rangers First at all times.

Barry gets boo'd at every single ground in Scotland, yet he's the captain of their country? WHY????

Aye, but it's playing for your country, which I'd still consider an honour. Every country has their fair share of arses - they just tend to shout a lot louder than the decent folk. Got to have a thick skin and keep hold of the bigger picture.

Aye, but it's playing for your country, which I'd still consider an honour. Every country has their fair share of arses - they just tend to shout a lot louder than the decent folk. Got to have a thick skin and keep hold of the bigger picture.

I know wot your saying mate, but i dont see why our players should have to have a thick skin just to play for their country.

Lemmon got abuse playing for Ulster, as the fans there didn't appreciate his club antics - he sacked it.

Why should Barry and the other Bears take similar stick?

I know wot your saying mate, but i dont see why our players should have to have a thick skin just to play for their country.

Lemmon got abuse playing for Ulster, as the fans there didn't appreciate his club antics - he sacked it.

I empathise, and it sets me in a red mist as well. Some of these so-called "supporters" should get the tackety boot up their bahookies.

I empathise, and it sets me in a red mist as well. Some of these so-called "supporters" should get the tackety boot up their bahookies.

Thats for sure!!!!

The Tartan Army are a joke and if they want to boo our players, then fine......they just better not rely on our 'h***' and 'traitors' when it comes to a game that means something to the fuckers!!!

International fitba is pish anyway (in my opinion!)

I was surprised at the amount of silly c*nts that were excited at work today for a pissy Scotland friendly as they were for the Scotland Italy game it seems. I am also sick of the number of tims shouting Rangers are a disgrace for not putting players across for the international FRIENDLY. For f*ck sake who cares? I for one reckon if we hammer the tims on Saturday some of their excuses will be. Ooooo but you had no players on international duty! If someone mentions that to me tim or some other fan of another reject team I wont think twice about nutting them.

WATP!

Nae doubt some idiot in the palace will say it mate!

If you need a hand give me a shout! haha

TBH as a Scotland fan i was Disapointed that McGregor pulled out

McCulloch,Ferguson and Dailly had a excuse

McGregor has a slight knee injury. Both Rangers and Scotland have said this.

Like I've just posted elsewhere , get it right up them :pipehorse:

You can be assured the number of Tranny Army footsoldiers gurnin over on their forum will be directly proportionate to the number of Yahoos crawling around the same hovel :lol:

:rangers:

TBH as a Scotland fan i was Disapointed that McGregor pulled out

McCulloch,Ferguson and Dailly had a excuse

McGregor has a slight knee injury. Both Rangers and Scotland have said this.

Didn't know that that clears McGregor then (tu)

The Thing the Mhedia forgets is Celtic pulled out Maloney etc out of a Scotland friendly, to play for Celtic in a Pre-season friendly in Japan and nothing was made of it!

WATP!

Nae doubt some idiot in the palace will say it mate!

If you need a hand give me a shout! haha

That place has always got the odd cheeky wee ba*tard eh mate.

That David Tanner has a dig. He's another tartan army loving, Rangers hating b*stard.

...a special thanks to those from the Old Firm who did show up...