Possible two spare tickets for Old Firm

bluepeter

I just got a text from someone who is looking to get rid of 2 tickets for Old Firm on Saturday. He has someone who may take them off his hands, but maybe not.

I don't want to get anybody's hopes up, so stress that it is only a possibility I might have two to get rid of at face value (I have insisted on face value only). I should find out in about an hour, so if anyone wants them, reply here.

If (and it's a big IF) I get them, I would need to post them tomorrow, so I would either need payment by PayPal (although I've never accepted payment by this method before, I have an account so I'm sure I could) or it would need to be someone I could trust to send payment - one of the regulars on here, or preferably someone who can provide "references" from an Admin/mod on here that I would get the money.

In a way, I hope I don't get them cause it's a hassle, but hope one of you can benefit if I do. If I get them, I'll PM whoever is getting them, and reply in here to let everyone know that it's done.

:rangers:

good man for possibly offering them, and insisting on face value :)

bears dont rip off other bears :rangers:

Damn right (tu)

I'm waiting on a phone call now, then I'll have to go and collect, but you'll know as soon as I do if they're available!

If i had of known a few days earlier i would of happily been in for em, never seen a OF game, just now i'd have to find a flight last minute up to glasgow from bournemouth, haha.

Nice of you to offer em up to the RM crowd though!

Apologies guys, just been out to see the guy who had them, when the person who had first refusal phoned him. I'm afraid I can't get them. :(

I had them in my hand too, Club Deck tickets :(

Only positive is he might get tickets he can't use to future games, and I'm first on the list for those. (tu)

Watch this space... :rangers:

Apologies guys, just been out to see the guy who had them, when the person who had first refusal phoned him. I'm afraid I can't get them. :(

I had them in my hand too, Club Deck tickets :(

Only positive is he might get tickets he can't use to future games, and I'm first on the list for those. (tu)

Watch this space... :rangers:

It does not matter. It was very good of you to offer them to fellow bears at face value. Well done :rangers: