Comparisons

GersDude90

Consdier the following:

McGeady v Broadfoot

Jan/Samaras v Weir/Cuellar

ANYBODY v Papac !!

Surely to God we are good enough to beat them!

Read that on one of their forums

The only one that concerns me is the McGeady v Broadfoot

But Wier and Cuellar have more than enough ability to deal with Venegoor of Hesselink and Samaras, and when it comes to defending Papac is very solid.

They also seemed to have forgotten about the Darcheville v Cawdwell/McManus situation. Neither of them are exactly pacey, or good at tackling, or heading...or well, defending for that matter.

Just wondering what others think of the individual battles that will take place?

Ha ha ha!

Samaras or JVOH against Cuellar will make me laugh. He'll have both of them in his pocket, and lets be honest, Weir's been outstanding against them everytime he's played in the OF games as well.

Must say, their strikers v our centre backs is one of the area's giving me least concern this weekend.

I'd be slightly concerned about Samaras should Strachan decide to start him. He's a good player. Jim Vinegar isn't the best but he will always get chances. It's whether he takes them or not. He's pretty good in the air, so we'll have to be focussed all the time.

I'd be slightly concerned about Samaras should Strachan decide to start him. He's a good player. Jim Vinegar isn't the best but he will always get chances. It's whether he takes them or not. He's pretty good in the air, so we'll have to be focussed all the time.

Weir's had Hesselink in his back pocket the two times they've faced each other.

Papac gets such unfair press. He is a solid, good defender, even if he's no Roberto Carlos going forward.

He's the kind of guy that nobody will remember when he moves on. Like Vanoli (Well except those of us who were at the Dundee game!)

That's in the past, it's Saturday that matters. If Weir or Cuellar are not switched on then he'll punish us. We have been pretty dodgy at the back of late.

They can put whoever they want against Carlos, including that ponce at ManUre, he'll have them for breakfast. FFS have they not seen him play, to be coming out with statements like that proves what a set of brainless, unwashed cretins they really are. :idiot:

Broadfoot cant give McGeady a yard of space. So many times you see celtic score via a McGeady cross . Out of nothing he gets on to his left or right foot and dinks a ball into the box and they score.

Broadfoot cant give McGeady a yard of space. So many times you see celtic score via a McGeady cross . Out of nothing he gets on to his left or right foot and dinks a ball into the box and they score.

McGayday will be too busy tracking back and chasing Broadfoot back down that wing. :harhar:

McGayday will be too busy tracking back and chasing Broadfoot back down that wing. :harhar:

yeah Broadfoot is full of running, I think he is capable of putting in a good performance this weekend, lets just hope he does

TBH I think McGreedy is by far their best player and due a good one against us - it may be tomorrow - but even if they score I think their defense is so poor that we will score more. As usual its the midfield battle that will determine the game and BF needs to up his game this weekend and if he does so we should be ok.

Consdier the following:

McGeady v Broadfoot

Jan/Samaras v Weir/Cuellar

ANYBODY v Papac !!

Surely to God we are good enough to beat them!

doh

not only that our defence will deal with whatever celtc may send against them, don't they think that maybe the midfield battle could be the deciding one? Ferguson, Thomson and Davis vs.....what do they have - Donati, Brown, Hartley, Sno or Robson....HA, i can't wait for tomorrow!

i hope we tear them apart!

:rangers: