How are we supposed to score with no pace/wingers and one up front?

nvager

Even if we get possession in midfield we have no one to put the ball through too.

Its just not good enough.

Hope I am proved wrong!

I think WS might change things around at half time NV, there were times first half when you'd have thought we were palying with 2 in midfield their lot got through so easy.

Things have changed from the weekend, we were an immense midfield last week.

they ain't rubbish, just didnt have a good game, and every second pass was to the opposition.

Agreed, they're not as bad an outfit as what we witnessed tonight; everyone just seemed totally knackered.

they ain't rubbish, just didnt have a good game, and every second pass was to the opposition.

I disagree. I think we are exactly the same as the last few weeks ... never look like we're gonna score.

Davis is being ruined out on the right, we have no natural width and no out-ball apart from the hopeful to McCulloch.

I disagree. I think we are exactly the same as the last few weeks ... never look like we're gonna score.

Davis is being ruined out on the right, we have no natural width and no out-ball apart from the hopeful to McCulloch.

We lack guile and class. Barry looks pretty well done and Davis is wasted on the right and Thomson was struggling tonight.

I am saddened by tonight. Really down. Sorry!

Even though Burke has been unimpressive his last few times out, he still would have brought more to the team than what we witnessed out there tonight.

We were downright plodding.

They all looked so tired? No pace. Barry looked Dead on his feet.

Even though Burke has been unimpressive his last few times out, he still would have brought more to the team than what we witnessed out there tonight.

We were downright plodding.

They all looked so tired? No pace. Barry looked Dead on his feet.

I agree , captains can be substituted ?

I think it's all very well keeping it tight fr the 1st half/60 minutes. However, as the game starts to open up, you need to play someone who can exploit that. We basically played with 4 centre backs and 5 solid midfielders then 1 up front.

Burke or Naismith should have come on around the 70 minute mark. At least it would have got the crowd going again. The girl in front of me put her ipod in and listened to that instead. Can't really blame her

We wasted the ball so many times in the final third tonight, just when it looked like we were getting into good positions or beginning to create some openings. We'll need to improve on this to have any chance of progressing.

It was terrible tonight.

Maybe they are saving themselves for Dundee Utd, who knows.

But the amount of times Darche was trying to hold the ball up against 4 defenders, while the midfield were 40/50 yards away, was terrible. We had no intention of scoring tonight.

I think - and I hope I'm wrong - that we have come as far as we are able to go. Rangers are in too many competitions, are playing too many games and still lack a little bit of quality to progress to European finals. The 4-5-1 system requires pace and energetic midfielders who can support the front man and our players do not have the energy to do this because of the large number of games we are playing.

Good Rangers players are looking poor because of this and I feel for them. They have done us proud this season, but tonight I was convinced we would lose a goal during the 90 minutes, because we did look very vulnerable. I hope the team proves me wrong, but if they don't, I'll still appreciate how far we have come this season.