As bad as we were.

polar bear

I think you are very naive if you actually believe this.

Bremen looked hopeless at Ibrox, Yet pumpled us for 90 mins in the return leg.

Different Sporting team will turn up next week, lets hope the same Rangers team dont

Different Sporting team will turn up next week, lets hope the same Rangers team dont

Keep the naive shit to yourself sonny,I believe we will progress to the semis.This Lisbon team don't come close to the threat Bremen were. 2-1 Rangers in Lisbon (tu):rangers:

Keep the naive shit to yourself sonny,I believe we will progress to the semis.This Lisbon team don't come close to the threat Bremen were. 2-1 Rangers in Lisbon (tu):rangers:

If they are half the threat that Bremen were, we are in for a very long night.

We dont have a lead to defend this time

how many times have we said "how crap was that..... but the result isn't too bad"

we will have to be better than we were in bremen, but at 2-0 compared to being 0-0 it's a different attitude we go out there with

We have to go there and play to get a goal.

4-5-1 it is then. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, score once and then we can defend our lead. Stick to what we're good at. We're good at defending.

It's going to be like Bremen next week and Sporting will have a lot of chances. I think they'll knock us out and we'll leave the competition with our heads held high.

It's going to be like Bremen next week and Sporting will have a lot of chances. I think they'll knock us out and we'll leave the competition with our heads held high.

(tu)