Booing at the end?

Muff

At the end of the day i think we all suffered a severe dose of expecting too much!

I spent over £120 tonight and i am livid with the way we played! I didnt boo at the end but if people choose to boo then they have every right to!

Ive been lucky enough to watch Rangers for years and have booed before and will no doubt boo again!

I really dont get this "dont dare boo or "real bears" dont boo" that to me is bollox.

Why the fuck do you support a club that you are prepared to boo off the park?

Ok, you spent some money, big fuckin' wow.

We can all come on here and say how much we've spent watching Rangers. So fuck. doh

Support is what they need.

One trophy, three still on the go and you are happy with booing the players off the park. doh

Glory hunter springs to mind. :craphead:

Away and fuck yourself mate!

Are you saying that people arent allowed to critizise a Rangers player or the team for the way they perform?

Why shouldnt i boo? Tell me what me booing does that makes it such a bad thing?

Go and cheer and be happy despite the result, performance etc....

Mug springs to mind!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasted a good amount of money on going to watch that pish

I think I had the right to boo!!!

x2 mate... was a fucking disgrace!

We should be playing ALOT better at home than that!

I would have loved to have been there; ticket prices were too high for me though. If I was there, I would have been applauding the team.

They kept a clean sheet. Big plus.

It wasn't a great game but neither side played well.

We have won one trophy this season and are still on course for another 3.

Support the team, give them your backing and cheer them on. WATP :rangers:

It was fuckin shite, performance was pish, east enclosure atmosphere is terrible, but can't complain much because I got to see it for free.

I never heard booing, it was more like some people moanin. Most people, includin myself clapped the players off park even though we knew they played shite.

I would have loved to have been there; ticket prices were too high for me though. If I was there, I would have been applauding the team.

Obviously i will... but come on to fuck mate... get real here.... and be serious.

I can see both points of view. If you play well you get cheered - if dish up a pile of shite - you get booed.

The team have done real well results wise but some of the "football" has been dire.

To me its Walter that needed a boot up the bum tonight for being so negative at home and not using Boyd and Naismith with 20 minutes to go.

I think a lot of the booing may have been towards Walter tonight - imo deservedly so.

Look how we all reacted, laughed and mocked celtc after they booed their team off the park. Then some Rangers fans go and do the same doh

Some are just as bad as the tims.

At the end of the day i think we all suffered a severe dose of expecting too much!

I spent over £120 tonight and i am livid with the way we played! I didnt boo at the end but if people choose to boo then they have every right to!

Ive been lucky enough to watch Rangers for years and have booed before and will no doubt boo again!

I really dont get this "dont dare boo or "real bears" dont boo" that to me is bollox.

We can all come on here and say how much we've spent watching Rangers. So fuck. doh

One trophy, three still on the go and you are happy with booing the players off the park. doh

Are you saying that people arent allowed to critizise a Rangers player or the team for the way they perform?

Mug springs to mind!

Support springs to mind with me.

Glory hunting always brings out the guys who want great performances every time.

"I spent all that money and they didn't even score", "I spent all that money and they didn't even wave to me"

Ring a bell. ....................... :craphead:

it wasnt worthy of booing.

We kept a clean sheet, some players were crap. But it wasnt deservee of a boo. At the start of the season and we were offered a 0-0 draw at home in the last 8 of the uefa cup first leg, we would have grabbed it with open arms. Grab an early away goal in portugal and you'll all be laughing saying were such a good team.

Ayye we have won one cup and still competing in 3, and some people still boo. You just cant please some people :rolleyes:

Obviously i will... but come on to fuck mate... get real here.... and be serious.

I am being perfectly serious. You get real. Walter already said he was trying to build a team and that it would take a couple of seasons and yet look where we are. What are you wanting, jam on it? doh

Mug springs to mind!

Glory hunting always brings out the guys who want great performances every time.

"I spent all that money and they didn't even score", "I spent all that money and they didn't even wave to me"

Hahaha your so wide of the mark its untrue!

Are you seriously telling me that if the manager makes a crazy decision that you dont agree with or if a player is consistently rubbish you dont criticize them?

I dont know any other way i could be a bigger fan of Rangers, i whole heartedly love the club and everything they stand for! But if they expect me to go to every game and not show any dissatisfaction then thats just insulting!

If your telling me that no matter what happens you go to games etc and cheer, applaud everything then i think you are very very naive!

Ive critisized Walter time and time, and he always comes up with the goods in the end.

So no more from me, Guys doing us proud and use cant see it.

If you were booing tonight then you seriousley underestimated Sporting, keeping a clean sheet at home in the quarter finals of the Uefa cup and because you paid £40 for a ticket then you think its orite to boo. Maybe in future to save you the bother of " wasting £40 on pish and booing the team off the park " you should watch it on the tv. No doubt, use will all be dying for Tickets for the semi finals and final if we make it.

I think for the first time in this year’s UEFA Cup there were genuine expectations ahead of the game tonight, so perhaps some disappointment was understandable. I just think it's hard to sell the one up front at home to British football fans, although it does seem a little harsh to criticise the team after the progress they have made this season

I am being perfectly serious. You get real. Walter already said he was trying to build a team and that it would take a couple of seasons and yet look where we are. What are you wanting, jam on it? doh

id rather him play the better players... and go for goals, especially at home... playing for draws against teams that we should be beating at home is just stupid.

leaving our best goal scorer on the bench, time after time after time.. is just stupid.

Yes, hes done us proud since he came back... Yes he's a great manager... but he should get a grip and play the better players!

Mug springs to mind!

Hahaha your so wide of the mark its untrue!

Are you seriously telling me that if the manager makes a crazy decision that you dont agree with or if a player is consistently rubbish you dont criticize them?

I dont know any other way i could be a bigger fan of Rangers, i whole heartedly love the club and everything they stand for! But if they expect me to go to every game and not show any dissatisfaction then thats just insulting!

If your telling me that no matter what happens you go to games etc and cheer, applaud everything then i think you are very very naive!

No, just a Rangers supporter.

You are welcome to boo Rangers any time you want. But, surely your family and friends would look at you in a different light and I suspect that you yourself would have to question your loyalty. I couldn't give a fuck for guys like you at Ibrox. I hope next time you decide to boo the Gers that some big fucker shows you the error of your ways.

Glory hunter. :rolleyes:

I think for the first time in this year’s UEFA Cup there were genuine expectations ahead of the game tonight, so perhaps some disappointment was understandable. I just think it's hard to sell the one up front at home to British football fans, although it does seem a little harsh to criticise the team after the progress they have made this season

I think thats it as well mate!

Everyone was expecting a result and we never looked like getting anything from the game!

I dont have a problem playing with one up front, its the players we use in the system that annoys me!

I watched Roma and Real Madrid the other week and there were playing with no "strikers"!

They played with forwards (Robinho,Robben,Mancini,Vucinic) but noone i would consider an actual striker!

You are welcome to boo Rangers any time you want. But, surely your family and friends would look at you in a different light and I suspect that you yourself would have to question your loyalty. I couldn't give a fuck for guys like you at Ibrox. I hope next time you decide to boo the Gers that some big fucker shows you the error of your ways.

Answer me these two things....

1) What does the word Glory Hunter mean?

2) Have you never criticized a player or manager for making a poor decision or because they were poor?

And as for my family, i know they would be much more embarrased if i was so naive as to never critizise or question something i thought was wrong!

Answer me these two things....

1) What does the word Glory Hunter mean?

2) Have you never criticized a player or manager for making a poor decision or because they were poor?

obviously he hasnt... because he and only he is allowed to say what he wants.... never mind the hundreds and thousands of other loyal fans.

There's a big diference from being critical of players, managers, systems etc to actually booing your team off the park.

That was a decent, not great, result tonight in the QUARTER FINAL of a major European competition. These aren't mugs we're playing against but some of the best teams in the continent.

I have shouted and groaned at players during games but I have never, and will never Boo the players off the park. In my opinion, that is out of order.

Place is full of tourists on these nights and I'm not convinced they are always true fans, had a couple of run ins with 'fellow supporters' this season on euro nights and if I was cynical :rolleyes: I would say they were jungles not Bears ! :sherlock:

What does the word Glory Hunter mean?

That's two words :rolleyes:

very good manti, i feel very privilaged that you took 10seconds of your life to correct me! <cr>

Would you like me to spend another few seconds on your spelling and syntax?