***inside news***

robbie11

ok, so my dads away on buisness just now and one of the guys hes with is involved with celtic one way or another, i dont know what he does, but my dad text me this morning, he said "strachan has resigned,staying till end of season, mark mcghee and roy aitkin new managers"

dunno how true it is at this stage, but hey, its some news so i fot id share

Rumours of Strachan leaving at the end of this season (league win or not) have been rife from as early as last October.

Conflicting reports from any Celtic fan I know with regard to how true these rumours are as well as who'd replace him (anyone from Mourinho to Paul Lambert have been mentioned).

I hope personally that strapon stays, benefits us no doubt, readind today's bbc website he has strengthened his backroom staff - not !! two diddy's together at the phiggery, what more could we wnat, mon the gers, let's all laugh at celtic.......

Lennon takes up role with Celtic

Lennon won a total of 11 trophies in six-and-half years at Celtic

Celtic have appointed former captain Neil Lennon to the club's coaching staff and he will be in the dugout for Saturday's SPL game against Motherwell.

Lennon, 36, left Celtic Park last summer and has had playing spells at Nottingham Forest and Wycombe.

"I am overwhelmed at being offered this chance to return to Celtic, a place where everyone knows my heart lies," Lennon said.

"Returning to Celtic and being part of the coaching set-up is phenomenal."

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan said: "Neil is someone who I am proud to have worked with previously and is a man who I have great respect for.

MY SPORT: DEBATE

I agree with others that this is a pathetic attempt by the Celtic board to appease the fans

Doctor_Vilnius - RinTimTim

"Neil has made a huge contribution to Celtic over a number of years and has been a major part of the club's success in recent times.

"We were disappointed to lose Neil and he is someone who I was very keen to have back at the club.

"With his qualities, Neil will be a very valuable addition to our team and we are very much looking forward to working with him."

Martin O'Neill brought Lennon to Glasgow from Leicester City in December 2000 for £5.75m.

During his six-and-half years at the club the Northern Irishman won five Scottish Premier League titles, four Scottish Cups and two CIS Cups.

McGhee, Levein, Lambert, Staunton, Moyes are the names that seem to pop up quite a bit.

None of them bar Moyes worry me, especially if it was McGhee and Aitken.

I can imagine Chesney is fed up ...a Ticfan was on Clyde last night moaning about him and when asked well if he wins the SPL for a third time would you still want him to go he said aye...loads of them just dont want him full stop

a lot of my Tic mates have never wanted him as manager

I can imagine Chesney is fed up ...a Ticfan was on Clyde last night moaning about him and when asked well if he wins the SPL for a third time would you still want him to go he said aye...loads of them just dont want him full stop

And the reason for that would be?????????

Shhhhhh dont tell anyone, but he is no a tim.

In current times McNeil and Stein would have been hunted as well. The scum fans only accept real tims nowadays, irrespective of success or pedigree.

And the reason for that would be?????????

Shhhhhh dont tell anyone, but he is no a tim.

In current times McNeil and Stein would have been hunted as well. The scum fans only accept real tims nowadays, irrespective of success or pedigree.

stop me if im wrong but billy mcneil was never anything but a true tim ,ive worked in his house in newton mearns years ago i can assure you. tim.

Billy McNeil is a tim b*stard.

correct.

Here's a reason why they hate Strapon.

*goes to hunt for the picture where he is the only one wearing a poppy while the rest of the mhanks celebrate some sort of Oirish event.*

Billy McNeil is a tim b*stard.

correct.

Here's a reason why they hate Strapon.

*goes to hunt for the picture where he is the only one wearing a poppy while the rest of the mhanks celebrate some sort of Oirish event.*

Billy McNeill often attends events organised by staunch IRA supporter clubs.