Dailly - Did we miss his aggression against Sporting

jbm26896

I think most of us agree our midfield was pretty poor against Sporting , does anyone think we missed the aggression , energy and ball winning ability of Dailly , in the last game against Werder Bremen he was excellent

Our midfield seemed to lack organistation the other night and it seemed flat at times , Hemdani was a bit off the pace

Did we make a mistake by not playing Dailly ?

I don't think he would have made a huge difference to be honest, but I do rate him and ackowledge the qualities that you have highlighted.

He's obviously had his toe broken, and possibly played with the aid of an injection for the Old Firm game. I just think he was being left out to give himself some proper time to heal. He can't keep playing every 3-4 days with such an injury, he needs a bit of time out.

I think Dailly may have hindered rather than improved us.

The ref was certianly not a lover of the physical game and Sporting certianly weren't, as the old sniper in the crowd proved on too many occasions.

I think we missed Daillys aerial ability.

We continued to play long ball after long ball with McCulloch the only real target, Dailly could have offered something in the middle of the park.

Veluso won every single header in and around the centre circle! Dailly would have given him a run for his money!