**Celtic 0 v 1 Motherwell** Full Time

Andy

:rangers: well guys if that result doesn't give the players a boost for the morra nothin will it's comin home it's comin home it's comin the league flags comin home wrtp bjk :rangers:

listening to strachan on radio same shite hes talking like last week

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rangers: well guys if that result doesn't give the players a boost for the morra nothin will it's comin home it's comin home it's comin the league flags comin home wrtp bjk :rangers:

don't tell me it's all kevin thompsons fault hahahahahahahahahaha

funny enough :harhar:

funny enough :harhar:

missed him on RS but i'll chesney on radio snide

The best thing about it is they were all trying to get themselves motivated with all these pishy stories about winning every game now. Then they go get beat in the first game after talking a load of bollocks. :lol:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

The best thing about it is they were all trying to get themselves motivated with all these pishy stories about winning every game now. Then they go get beat in the first game after talking a load of bollocks. :lol:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Aye almost half their 1st 11 players have come out in the last few weeks and stated they will push Rangers all the way, win the league etc etc,

Altogether now!! GIRUY ya manky bassa's.

Well done Motherwell. Not only for helping us out but for holding out against a 'must win team'. It goes to show that Motherwell possibly could do better than Aberdeen in the UEFA and prove to be a hard to beat team.

Lets all laugh at sellic tho. What a fuckin shambolic side they are. That rat incharge must be fumming... and I cant wait to hear what excuses him and the rest of they scummy fucks are going to use this time.

10 men for fuck sake.

We love you rangers, We do!

:rangers:

BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY

Yassssssss:D:D we need to take advantave of this 2moro now :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

BONUCY? doh

Shame you put it such big multicoloured letters and repeated it so much.

My celtic Suporter Freind sayd there were arguements everywhere in the stand amongst themselves. and this was posted on gb

" is it true that there was a fight in the JS stand over strachan for what i read fans were begining and heard is that fans were singing strachan get to fuck and others were booing cause the fans singing strachan get to fuck and fans were fighting the fans who were singing strachan get to fuck

was it true "

BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY BONUCY

Yassssssss:D:D we need to take advantave of this 2moro now :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

BONUCY? doh

Shame you put it such big multicoloured letters and repeated it so much.

:lol:

Maybe he meant it to look like that. As in "Bonus eh".

Clutching at Straws Loyal. :lol:

Typical Boruc, going for the spectacular, trying to save it with the wrong hand and just slaps it across the 6 yard box. Has never been coached properly?

Had he saved it with his correct, yes right, hand, he'd be more likely to push it over the bar.

I'm not complaining. Just pointing out he's not as good as made out.

Typical Boruc, going for the spectacular, trying to save it with the wrong hand and just slaps it across the 6 yard box. Has never been coached properly?

Had he saved it with his correct, yes right, hand, he'd be more likely to push it over the bar.

I'm not complaining. Just pointing out he's not as good as made out.

I love Boruc - he gets talked up so much, and does things like this (and who could forget Easter Road :lol:)

Guess timmy has more to worry him now than Kevin Thomson's "dive" :lol:

they called up in droves EVERY bloody NIGHT on Clyde moaning about KT plus the conspiracy theories etc...Boab s sending of wasn't one but we won't hear a word about that all week will we not to mention Robson's dive