Steve Claridge

Adam

Total Dick!!

He is always on Setanta Sports News, don't know if you watch it. Anyway!! He gets on my nerves anytime he is a pundit on the midnight goals show or when they have a phone in he always has a pop at Scottish football. He is so anti-anything that isnt English football. Werder Bremen beat someone in the german league acouple of weeks ago heavily and he was goin on about how german football was in ruin because Rangers had beat em. He just seems to pick on Rangers all the time, and anyone Scottish rings up in the phone ins he sort of belittles them and trys to get "the standard of football outside England is poor" in all the time!!

Now, i wouldnt mind but he was a shite player even worse manager, and he doesn't have a clue about football.

FUNNY HOW ENGLISH FOOTBALL IS THAT F*CKING GOOD!!! WONDER WHAT YOUR DOING FOR THE SUMMER? CERTAINLY NO ENGLISH FOOTBALL THEN DICK!!!

rant over!!

• 2 weeks later...
He does setanta phone in on the news channel on a sunday night and when he gets a call regarding a game in scotland you can tell by his expression he just cant be arsed discussing the matter. total prick !

I watched a bit this weekend, he is a idiot, i dunno why i keep watching, he just makes me angry!!!

Setanta is nothing more than the poor man Sky Sports.

It's not as good as that. They currently have an obsession with some Indian cricket league - they 'sensationally' bought the rights to a minor cricket tournament thing, and are sure milking it for their money's worth.

It's a pretty poor channel, and chronically covers 'yesterday's news'.

But if you don't have SSN it's all there is.

Setanta is nothing more than the poor man Sky Sports.

It's not as good as that. They currently have an obsession with some Indian cricket league - they 'sensationally' bought the rights to a minor cricket tournament thing, and are sure milking it for their money's worth.

It's a pretty poor channel, and chronically covers 'yesterday's news'.

But if you don't have SSN it's all there is.

IPL is quality and Brendon McCullum is a god.

FUNNY HOW ENGLISH FOOTBALL IS THAT F*CKING GOOD!!! WONDER WHAT YOUR DOING FOR THE SUMMER? CERTAINLY NO ENGLISH FOOTBALL THEN DICK!!!

You cut me deep, man :(

sorry dude, totally meant for all the arrogant English supporters that still say they should of been there in whihc my response is but u didnt get enough points! Not you, you are obviously a bear!!

its jus claridge, he is a baw bag! He represents the outlandish views of some of my mates that dont look beyond the EPL and David Beckham!! The same mates that have said Rangers don't deserve to be where they are? Oh alright we can only beat whos in front of us, and thats been some quality teams so far.

I hate supporting Scotland and Rangers whilst living in England, but with the national team doing well and Rangers in line for the quad its giving me more ammo against the EPL bum boys lol

Heh, it's all good dude ;)

Going to be a strange summer for me as an Englishman, but I'm going to enjoy the footie whatever. Pick a random team and follow them as if they were my own :D

If it's any consolation, Scotland had more right than England to play at the Euro's on the basis of their performances, and I'm not sure you'd find that many down here willing to argue the point (although I'm sure some will, as ever - every nation has their plebs)... ah well - hopefully see you in South Africa in 2 years time :)

Going to be a strange summer for me as an Englishman, but I'm going to enjoy the footie whatever. Pick a random team and follow them as if they were my own :D

Croatia, or perhaps Russia? :harhar:

:harhar:

I put money on both of them around the time of the draw for the finals, nothing to do with them beating England as I just think they are quality teams and are not really favourites as in odds and I do like an outsider (according to the Bookies anyway) ;)

I'd say both are outright better than England tbh anyway. England are good but just not that good.