Lisbon Tickets

bunter

Looks like theyve opened up another stand for us due to their own support being pish, We all got tickets nae bother last night. The centre was surprisingly no that busy last night though. Better get busied up the day, plenty bounceying to be done methinks...

Our stadium has 52.000 and we are having a terrible season(uefa apart).Your suport is usually great, agreed... but you hardly filled yours on the 1st leg either.

Only a tim would say that.

If you were at the game you would have thought the stadium was filled tbh

just got back fae the ground and bought another 2 tickets for my brother and wife in the "rangers end" nae bother.

stadium looks fucking mental like someone's sicked it up!!! Some intelligent life force has taken the time to spraypaint "Fuck the rangers, up the ra" on a wall right in front of the main entrance of the stadium. What a guy...

bassa... Jakies beware...here come the Bears!...We Are THE PEOPLE!!!

....and our cry is NO SURRENDER!!!

:rangers::rangers::rangers:

Back in the good old days, we'd be singing............

Hello Lisbon Polis

The Rangers are on the way

We'll be marching the streets of Lisbon

Singing ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem

Saw on tv and a mate who attended told me so.Note im not criticising, just comparing on how "pishy suport" from our side may sound too us.

The ground looked packed, I didn't see a single ticket on sale outside the ground which is usually the best indicator that it's a sell out.

Saw on tv and a mate who attended told me so.Note im not criticising, just comparing on how "pishy suport" from our side may sound too us.

The ground looked packed, I didn't see a single ticket on sale outside the ground which is usually the best indicator that it's a sell out.

Checking details for the 1st leg - reported that atendance was 48,923 (which for mid-week is excellent especially at this time of year)

What game were you at?

I was offered 2 adult tickets for £20..

There were plenty on sale outside the ground, but the stadium looked packed inside!

What game were you at?

There were plenty on sale outside the ground, but the stadium looked packed inside!

I never seen any, didn't get off the underground until 10 mins before KO so any that were on sale probably got snapped up.

Two adult tickets for £20?

So the guy was willing to take a £60 hit? I smell jobbies!

What game were you at?

I never seen any, didn't get off the underground until 10 mins before KO so any that were on sale probably got snapped up.

to be fair i did hear a guy tryin to sell tickets for that kind of price, think they were supportes busses, say the people couldnt make it , they would still have to pay for the ticket. so anyfin they make from sellin it would just be profit for the bus. if tht makes sence :lol:

there was a gd few tickets up for sale outside the ticket office, stadium looked basically full tho

Radio 1 said they expected to be over 10k Rangers fans inside the Jose Alvalade tonight.

We truely are the People!

Didn't realise so many were going over. Three cheers for the red white and blue.

Fuck it, I feel a Sash Bash coming on. :D

just got back fae the ground and bought another 2 tickets for my brother and wife in the "rangers end" nae bother.

stadium looks fucking mental like someone's sicked it up!!! Some intelligent life force has taken the time to spraypaint "Fuck the rangers, up the ra" on a wall right in front of the main entrance of the stadium. What a guy...

Get a photo of it, send it to the rags, job done.

What game were you at?

No word of a lie. Outside the superstore

There were plenty of tickets for sale, so would you rather £80 down the pan, Or £60 :lol:

What game were you at?

was it a fat guy?

The ground looked packed, I didn't see a single ticket on sale outside the ground which is usually the best indicator that it's a sell out.What game were you at?

was it a fat guy?

Hrrm..Cant remember, dnt think so?

Maybe but, was wearing a long sleeved home top, could tell he had, had a few :rolleyes:

Get a photo of it, send it to the rags, job done.

I was gonnae get a photie of it but ma cameraphone was back at the digs so was gonnae take photo on way to the game later on and lo and behold it had been blacked out with the exact same colour spray paint. Which I thought was a bit strange - why would the same person go back and black out such stuff?

Anyone else see this and get a photo???