UEFA.... Fans of the Year Award!

No chance

Not with that Irish guy at UEFA who went blind and deaf when the video of Celtic fans fell on his desk but it's a miracle.i was blind and now i can see...he managed to see ours twice and nearly got us kicked out of Europe.

We don't need any pathetic Uefa awards to show how good a support Rangers have. We are safe in the knowledge of how loyal we are in supporting our club and unlike the mhanks we don't need to ass-kiss the beaks for awards.

Our support know we are unmatched in Europe, that is all that matters.

We have taken the most supporters to away Euro games than any other club -- period. And.. at last count, no arrests, no trouble.

We have to get 'it'. But hey, if we don't, I won't lose any sleep. I have no time for UEFA or their Ref's... We don't need their 'blessing'.

The UEFA REF last night tried his best to get us out of Europe. How Sporting can look at themselves in the mirror for the blatant dives -- that got fouls -- is beyond me.

Raging At UEFA Loyal.

• 3 weeks later...

If we don't get it, we will just have a big Billy Boy sing song in manchester city centre.

If they can get away with singing Iran away songs in a square. We can sing BB no bother.

So long as it is not in the ground