FIFA 08 PS3 Mini-League

andy500

I thought we could possibly start up a wee mini-league for the guys that play FIFA 08 on here.

We done it with PES6 and it was a good laugh, it got competitive at times though. If we get about 4/8 guys we could arrange a day(s) when we could play weekly.

Any injured player will have to be left out for the game following. If a player recieves 2 yellow cards, they will be suspended for 1 game, a straight red card the player is suspended for 2 games.

Rules

Game Type: Unranked

Stadium: Any (you can choose)

Injuries: On

Offsides: On

Bookings: On

Half Legnth: 5 minutes

We would unanimously decide on the 4/8 teams and draw numbers out a hat to see who got who.

I think it would be a bit of fun. Who is interested ?

Names

andy-500

Davyoneshoe

FlippinEck

bluenose_72

brissyger

delboy_1

I'm interested but people would have to bear in mind there's a 9 hr time difference so would have to work around that.

I think a predetermined number of weeks for a league would be good, then the top teams might get post boosts as a reward or something? Just riffing here. I don't think anybody should be allowed to be Rangers though and I think the idea of 4 star teams or less is good as well so we don't always have Barcelona, Arsenal, Man U, Milan etc playing. Maybe we should stick with the same teams all the way through?

I'm interested but people would have to bear in mind there's a 9 hr time difference so would have to work around that.

I think a predetermined number of weeks for a league would be good, then the top teams might get post boosts as a reward or something? Just riffing here. I don't think anybody should be allowed to be Rangers though and I think the idea of 4 star teams or less is good as well so we don't always have Barcelona, Arsenal, Man U, Milan etc playing. Maybe we should stick with the same teams all the way through?

The bit in bold is a good idea, it gives us a target to look to. I might not have been clear but I think thats what I was meaning in the first post.

If we get 1-3 more that will be a decent number.

As for the time delay, If people are struggling to make it at some of the times, you could re-arrange games to suit yourself and your opponent.

P.S - Is it 9 hours in front or behind ? If its nine hours infront.. the UK folk could play you from like 8am til' 3pm ?

Count me in mate!

I used to run a pro evo league and it was a great laugh!

Ive you have got a mic on your pc add me on msn or that and we can get on vent. Works better than the PS3 mics!

derek_laura AT hotmail DOT com

your in australia? whats your connection like with other brits if you come up against them? ive come up against a few aussies in my time (played the aussie champion a few times) and had fairly decent connections but ive played some really garbage ones aswell

Tbh I usually have no clue who I'm playing. I've played a couple of COD4 games when guys on here were on and it seemed ok. Sometimes it takes ages to load a game for me on COD4 but usually have no problems with FIFA. Hopefully should be ok. I also have a fairly strong connection at home so I assume it's the servers fault when problems happen.