no surrender bazza

:unionflag:

As well as object being thrown at Ferguson in the tunnel

aye c the amount of scarves getin thrown at him goin dwn the tunnel

he shud have nuttd micky (happy clapper) mcmanus haha

no surrender bazza

:unionflag:

Get you tae fuck ya fuck Timmy !!

We know you need somethin to do on Euro nights, but stay the fuck out of here...

:2g:

Surely there should be a net erected behind that goal for the next game ... it isn't as if this is the first time this has happend

A NET?

How about a 2 foot thick brick wall? A La Berlin except 3 times the height.

With snipers positioned three feet apart along the top and trained to eliminate any scummy fucker seen wearing green an grey that has slanty eyes and can't speak properly? (i.e. all of them)

Surely there should be a net erected behind that goal for the next game ... it isn't as if this is the first time this has happend

I'm not sure a net would work.

I'd prefer to see some sort of machine gun set up to keep their fans in line. :rangers:

I'm not sure a net would work.

I'd prefer to see some sort of machine gun set up to keep their fans in line. :rangers:

too fuckin right big man!

(tu)

No mention of it in the BBC's report!

im shocked!! :ohmy:

i can see the headlines now...regarding rangers players being sent off

seriously if this gets spun in celtics favour, i may have to write some angry letters to newspapers!!

still nothing about it, but no doubt rangers fans will be in the docks for singing.

Tims make me sick

We never sang any songs that would get us into trouble so there is nothing to worry about, no doubt that something will be made up though and that everything which happened after the game will get turned on us, even though Caldwell threw the first punch at Novo so if anyone gets done its surely them.

The reason i ask is because if there is footage of the doctor being struck then the SFA have no choice but to haul Celtic before a disciplinary commitee and dish out at least a very heavy fine.

But i can guarantee you that just like the Ricksen lighter incident a few seasons ago, the culprit will never be found.

The reason i ask is because if there is footage of the doctor being struck then the SFA have no choice but to haul Celtic before a disciplinary commitee and dish out at least a very heavy fine.

But i can guarantee you that just like the Ricksen lighter incident a few seasons ago, the culprit will never be found.

There is footage Setanta showed it a couple of times once in slow motion, it happened as McGregor was getting treated on the pitch.