Looks like there have been red cards after the game.

Friedmarsbar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on the plus to weir getin red carded

he misses a game against st johnstone

where as IT misses an important leauge game

do u ken why king carlos doesnt get 2 play celtic if davie jus misses the st.johnstone game?

if he got sent off?

Wier out for a few games by the sound of it because he was booked at the end of the match as wel, 15 points for violent conduct apprently and misses Sunday and the hibs away match plus probably one other match whoever that is against

Fuck that aint good thats both centre halfs missing for the old firm game then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets take a leaf from Celtics book then. Surely SOMEBODY we know can die before the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets take a leaf from Celtics book then. Surely SOMEBODY we know can die before the game.

Fuk sake!!!! Tube

on the plus to weir getin red carded

he misses a game against st johnstone

where as IT misses an important leauge game

do u ken why king carlos doesnt get 2 play celtic if davie jus misses the st.johnstone game?

if he got sent off?

i dunno realy, just goin on the commet above that said weir only misses st johnstone.

violent conduct comaired to stopin a goal scoring oppertunity, i dunno what goes on

Bad taste.

NO, Weir will play the OF game, violent conduct means he gets a ban for the next game, then a points total ban.

Not very good losing them for the next Old Firm, I feel as though we will definately need to take something out of next weeks game if we want to have any chance on winning the league.

At the same time I feel like every Rangers fan should bombard the SPL with emails in relation the the so called GFITW throwing coins again. If im correct this is the 3rd time, 1st Dallas being hit & then Ricksen being hit by a coin before tonights game.

Does Weir miss the game against Steak Pie FC?

(Yes im a new member, ask admin if I am green and grey...they know)

Anyone calling the green and grey Steak Pie F.C has my personal seal of approval :D

And welcome to the site mate (tu)

Not very good losing them for the next Old Firm, I feel as though we will definately need to take something out of next weeks game if we want to have any chance on winning the league.

At the same time I feel like every Rangers fan should bombard the SPL with emails in relation the the so called GFITW throwing coins again. If im correct this is the 3rd time, 1st Dallas being hit & then Ricksen being hit by a coin before tonights game.

ricksen was hit by a lighter actually

which is even feckin worse the scummy fenian bastards! :craphead:

you sure YOU'RE not a TIM with gutter humour like that?

Wanker.Not the first time either if I remember correctly eh?

Are the mods keeping an eye out for you?