Watch out Celtic - WS Army on the move!

nvager

If Hearts win tomorrow you will start getting NERVOUS!!

:lol::rolleyes:(tu)

I am nervous already.....seriously! In Smith you have a man who jumped ship while at the top of the table because he was sure qualification (to EURO 2008) was still out of reach. With a guy like that in charge the Gers are surely onto a good thing. From ship builders to ship jumpers.....its the future!

BFATS

Guest greengrass

Rangers overall 24 played .Won 12 Lost 6 Drawn 6.

Home Won 7 D3 L1

Away Won 5 D3 L5.

Agreed There Daniel-CFC . :ph43r: Abysmal Statistically. Away as u say Especially.

Rangers overall 24 played .Won 12 Lost 6 Drawn 6.

Home Won 7 D3 L1

Away Won 5 D3 L5.

Agreed There Daniel-CFC . :ph43r: Abysmal Statistically. Away as u say Especially.

If we only win one mor game away from hom ethis season., I want it to be against the soap-dodgers at their palace ( (sick) ) if nly to remind them that one day very soon. Big Walter and Ally are going to dump their sorry beggar arses back in their rightful places.

Off to bed now - I've got WORK to get up for in the morning! WORK! Ya bunch of unemployed gypsy CANTS!

If we only win one mor game away from hom ethis season., I want it to be against the soap-dodgers at their palace (  ) if nly to remind them that one day very soon. Big Walter and Ally are going to dump their sorry beggar arses back in their rightful places.

I disagree. Finishing second is far more important than one win against Celtic at Parkhead IMO. We have to get our priorities right and finishing second should be number one.

I agree the first real test will be our first away game against a bottom six club. Anybody got any ideas who that game is against?

If we only win one mor game away from hom ethis season., I want it to be against the soap-dodgers at their palace (? ) if nly to remind them that one day very soon. Big Walter and Ally are going to dump their sorry beggar arses back in their rightful places.

I disagree. Finishing second is far more important than one win against Celtic at Parkhead IMO. We have to get our priorities right and finishing second should be number one.

I agree the first real test will be our first away game against a bottom six club. Anybody got any ideas who that game is against?

Dunfermline next Sunday.

Dunfermline next Sunday.

oh shit not again doh

this is our chance to show that things are different now, or perhaps that nothing has changed!

we've been on a run of wins before only to get dumped back on our erses with another horror show. We need to find some consistancy now, if we can find some sort of consistancy 2nd place will be in the bag. (spl)