Why does Walter persist with Broadfoot?

Broadfoot is absolutely murder, the boy has a good attitude and I think he would run himself into the ground for the team but he simply is not good enough for our team in my opinion. He is so cumbersome, slow and just generally not the best of footballers, especially at right back! Im sure he must have incriminating pictures of Walter to be given a game every week!

Broadfoot is absolutely murder, the boy has a good attitude and I think he would run himself into the ground for the team but he simply is not good enough for our team in my opinion. He is so cumbersome, slow and just generally not the best of footballers, especially at right back! Im sure he must have incriminating pictures of Walter to be given a game every week!

Thats why Broadfoot, among others, get a game every week.

I didn't think Broadfoot was that poor last night to be honest. Distribution was very poor at times, but defensively I thought he coped well with McGeady and made some good challenges to win possession off him.

I think the key reason for him being kept in at half time was the booking he picked up in the first half. Novo came on to give us more of an attacking threat, and he had two right backs to choose from.......and went for the one that hadn't been cautioned.

Broadfoot is a very, very average player who shows signs we signed him from St Mirren for nothing. Last night I thought Whittaker did very well at RB and should play there the rest of the season

because Walter wants to show that he can win the trebble with duds...

its all about good tactics ;)

ugly football, sexy wins!!!!

What annoys me is when yer Timmy boss says 'St. Johnstone are a good team and will beat ye's. Rangers are lucky to still be in Europe'.

Tims are probably the worst losers ever.

The 2 midfielders who end up being on Broadfoot's side of the park constantly end up having to cover for his schoolboy mistakes.

Davis and Hemdani couldn't play their natural game v Sporting at Ibrox because they had to keep one eye on Broadfoot waiting for his inevitable next mistake.

He's not good enough to play for Rangers.

He isn't good enough, yeah he works very hard but his technical ability leaves alot to be desired and even though Whittaker was awful against Dundee Utd at Tannadice a couple weeks back i'd prefer him to be our RB.

I also agree that Broadfoot must have incriminating pics of Walter :D

6 touch is never rangers class he gives it a go but sorry not good enough, although i'm not blaming him for anything as there is plenty who are not doing enough including our captain.

'6 touch'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For Broadfoot, read Scott Nisbet the first time around. Or Craig Moore when he first broke into the team. How they got games alongside the likes of Laudrup and Gascoigne remains on the unsolved pile in 'X-Files'!