David Beckham

rfc_no1fan

I know he has signed a pre contract with LA Galaxy and will move to them in the summer, But Capello has stated he will not play for Real Madrid again.

Does anyone think, David Murray should get a private jet over to Madrid and see if Real Madrid are willing to let him go on a 6 month loan deal?

The revenue in that period of time would be enough for Rangers to pay his wages and have a huge chunk of it left over for transfers at the start of 2007/08 campaign.

If you dont ask, you dont get and it would be advisable to see if Beckham is available for loan.

www.lol.com

my thoughts exactly doh

No ambition....... Suppose you will be happy with only signing Alan Gow and spending 250k.

no iv got ambition but iv also got a little thing called comon sense. beckhams not going to come to scotland ffs. he will be happy to stay in madrid for the remainder of the season, hes still getting paid

He will more than likely go to America for the rest of this season, that would make much more sense.

And Posh was in LA today house hunting already, so I can see him ending up there earlier than planned.

www.lol.com

my thoughts exactly doh

No ambition....... Suppose you will be happy with only signing Alan Gow and spending 250k.

There's a difference between ambition and sheer pie in the sky.

Why is it pie in the sky?

Im sure other clubs will approach Real Madrid in January to see if they can get him and if nothing more boost revenue.

Why shouldnt Rangers call Real Madrid? At the very least, they say no.

Im not saying we would get him, just enquire.

We could call but he wouldn't come back to Britain unless its Man Utd.

Definately won't go back to England, and theres too many players like McManus and Balde in Scotland who would just go out to ruin him because he's David Beckham.

I know he has signed a pre contract with LA Galaxy and will move to them in the summer, But Capello has stated he will not play for Real Madrid again.

Does anyone think, David Murray should get a private jet over to Madrid and see if Real Madrid are willing to let him go on a 6 month loan deal?

The revenue in that period of time would be enough for Rangers to pay his wages and have a huge chunk of it left over for transfers at the start of 2007/08 campaign.

If you dont ask, you dont get and it would be advisable to see if Beckham is available for loan.

Wost idea I've ever heard.

First of all Beckham's pish. Second of all we have almost nothing to play for and 0 chance of catching Celtic unless they majorly slip up. Third of all we couldn't afford his wages even for 6 months.

And what do you mean by "the revenue in that period of time would be enough for Rangers to pay his wages". What revenue??

Beckham get coverage all over the world...... If you do not know what rights I am talking about, I'm not going to spend the time explaining them to you.

If you are happy with the lack of ambition the Rangers board are showing, and targeting Weir, Gow and Dailly for a combined 250k. Then stop moaning when we dont win, cause we will not win anything with the players we currently have or the players we are currently targeting.

Beckham get coverage all over the world...... If you do not know what rights I am talking about, I'm not going to spend the time explaining them to you.

If you are happy with the lack of ambition the Rangers board are showing, and targeting Weir, Gow and Dailly for a combined 250k. Then stop moaning when we dont win, cause we will not win anything with the players we currently have or the players we are currently targeting.

most of the players we have been linked with are short term fixes, obviously we cant win anything cos, we are miles behind in the league, out both domestic cups, and only have eufa cup to play for. Which would be amazing, but it'd be hard.

So i dont think its a lack of ambition by the board, they are just trying to secure 2nd place for champs league next year

No chance, he's spending his time learning the language of his new country.

:lol:

Looks like he is to be paid off by Real and go over to America 6 months early.

Maybe Gordon Ramsey could have a wee word with him, after all he did advise him not to join those hooped f*cks.

No chance, he's spending his time learning the language of his new country.

:lol:

I thought Celtic fans were on the only ones hitting the solvents over this :wacko: .

Beckham is not the player we're looking for, even if he was willing to come here, he's too slow and too injury prone. We have nothing to offer him and vice versa. Also I think he's badly over-rated, good player in his day but no world beater.

As for Gow et al before we start criticising these guys, some of whom are not even confirmed targets, we need to get back to basics and build this team into a unit. We need guys who can defend and guys who can score goals, not a lot of messing about with prima donnas.

Frank de Boer was a quality player but added little to the overall campaign. Beckham would add even less. Celtic could afford Keane's pension fund because of their massive advantage over the rest of the SPL.

Its pure fantasy.