Who Is Your "Local" Team...

sneddon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probibly the bankies for me too!

been to a few of there games, never seem to have the same passion for them that i do for the gers! maybe im a glory hunter! :)

the old bankies are a bit down in the dumps the now, anyone else remember the glory days of ken eadie, and james grady up front :lol:

Technically Blackpool, and now Preston. But then again I hate Blackpool so there's no way I'd ever support them, and I supported Rangers before I came to uni. TBH that's part of why I support Rangers, and I could have just as easily been a Man Utd supporter.

I supported Rangers mainly because of my uncle, who could have easily been a Celtic supporter instead. Which could have easily made me a Celtic supporter.

I guess everything worked out alright in the end :D.

Technically Blackpool, and now Preston. But then again I hate Blackpool so there's no way I'd ever support them, and I supported Rangers before I came to uni. TBH that's part of why I support Rangers, and I could have just as easily been a Man Utd supporter.

I supported Rangers mainly because of my uncle, who could have easily been a Celtic supporter instead. Which could have easily made me a Celtic supporter.

I guess everything worked out alright in the end :D.

easily

I was born in Dundee, lived in Tayport then Bristol then moved to Australia. So I have a soft spot for Dundee but my dad is a Gers fan so followed in his footsteps as soon as I started getting into football. He's from Dundee as well and reckons he got told he was a glory hunter all the time, funny thing is he went to more Dundee or United games than the 'fans' who were saying he was selling out.

My local team now is Queensland Roar and I go to their games when I can but the standard of football is pretty poor. Probably same as Div 1 in Scotland.

I dont think I have ever had a top flight team :D

Our local team was CLYDEBANK (Got to watch Davie Cooper strut his stuff!!!) but when Airdrie bought them out, Rangers WERE the only real option. PLus My family where Rangers fans, and I have relitives in the Rangers Hall Of Fame.

Rangers for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closest is a team called Hammarby. But they're green-white striped shirts, and I can't deal with that. A few underground stops north is Djurgården. Their home stadium is one of my employers, and at least they're blue. Then further north is AIK, the team I grew up with (alongside Rangers, and there can be only one) and played for as a team. i'd say it's them. Their home stadium is my other employer.

Was born in Glasgow, live in kirkie on the outskirts, Rangers and Celtic are the 2 teams closest to me, glad i support the right club.

Clyde fc are just down the road in cumbernauld and ive went to a few of there games so i have a soft spot for them, and my liking for them got even better when they signed albertz.

Exactly what he said :lol:

Was born in Glasgow, live in kirkie on the outskirts, Rangers and Celtic are the 2 teams closest to me, glad i support the right club.

Clyde fc are just down the road in cumbernauld and ive went to a few of there games so i have a soft spot for them, and my liking for them got even better when they signed albertz.

Exactly what he said :lol:

well you do live in the next street i suppose lol