Pressure is on

Wienblue

Following Aberdeen's inglorious failure yet again, our arch rivals are now 2 points ahead, albeit, we have 3 games in hand (possibly nine points to be gained if we won them all).

Next week's game is the most significant for years, we beat them, then we will be in front again and with a fresh impetus and the finishing line in sight. However, if we lose, then 5 x points behind with 2 games in hand...and you have to win them. Realise, I haven't mentioned the draw scenario.

The next ten days or more are absolutely colossal and we have it all to win (or lose). We can do it, but, we need some to step up a gear and rise to the challenge, otherwise, some will always have the psychological doubts, moreso, with regard to the SPL as we have exceeded our own expectations in Europe, but, we can progress on all fronts. Tomorrow against St J. a marker needs to be laid.

Some of our players have been underperforming in the SPL viz: the performances (Barry, McCulloch, JCD, Boyd, Burke, Naismith and others), if there was ever the opportunity to shown some tenacity and grit...it is now !

Await with interest, just don't let us down, otherwise we can have no complaints about the outcome.

Thoughts ?

Following Aberdeen's inglorious failure yet again, our arch rivals are now 2 points ahead, albeit, we have 3 games in hand (possibly nine points to be gained if we won them all).

Next week's game is the most significant for years, we beat them, then we will be in front again and with a fresh impetus and the finishing line in sight. However, if we lose, then 5 x points behind with 2 games in hand...and you have to win them. Realise, I haven't mentioned the draw scenario.

The next ten days or more are absolutely colossal and we have it all to win (or lose). We can do it, but, we need some to step up a gear and rise to the challenge, otherwise, some will always have the psychological doubts, moreso, with regard to the SPL as we have exceeded our own expectations in Europe, but, we can progress on all fronts. Tomorrow against St J. a marker needs to be laid.

Some of our players have been underperforming in the SPL viz: the performances (Barry, McCulloch, JCD, Boyd, Burke, Naismith and others), if there was ever the opportunity to shown some tenacity and grit...it is now !

Await with interest, just don't let us down, otherwise we can have no complaints about the outcome.

Thoughts ?

make that 3 games fella.

We could do with the points in the bag, but we will be fine. Don't lose next week and its in the bag. Even if we lose I still think we will go on to win the title

Thoughts ?

make that 3 games fella.

We could do with the points in the bag, but we will be fine. Don't lose next week and its in the bag. Even if we lose I still think we will go on to win the title

I certainly hope so, but, massive performances required !

time for big boys to be big boys. This is the business end of our season - if were to win the championship we need to prove that we are winners. If the championship was easy we wouldnt celebrate winning it so much.

We will prevail!

there is a bit of pressure but maybe thats what we need. Fatigue is a problem at the moment with so many games being played but when theres pressure on its enough to give you that last push even when you are shattered. wednesday nights game was a wake up call as well. We will not make that mistake again, we will get at least a draw next sunday and that will be enough to more or less settle the league. A win would be nice just to shut the tims up for a while.

There's no pressure, we only to win one of our next 3 games to relaim top spot. The fact they're on top at the moment doesn't mean anything, we'll still win the league, and Celtic are still gonna win fuck all.

Thoughts ?

make that 3 games fella.

still 3 games in hand, and that equals US still at a 7 Point lead.....

and WE WILL beat them next Sunday!

...end of!

There's no pressure, we only to win one of our next 3 games to relaim top spot. The fact they're on top at the moment doesn't mean anything, we'll still win the league, and Celtic are still gonna win fuck all.

100% Correct!!!

WE WILL WIN #52 this year! No bother!!!! :rangers:

IMO next sunday is a must win for us! It looks almost certain that we're going to have to play four games in a week at the end of the season and I would feel very uncomfortable going into those games needing to win all four. Beat them next week and we can all relax, sit back and enjoy collecting the rest of our trophies. :rangers:

IMO next saturday is a must win for us! It looks almost certain that we're going to have to play four games in a week at the end of the season and I would feel very uncomfortable going into those games needing to win all four. Beat them next week and we can all relax, sit back and enjoy collecting the rest of our trophies. :rangers:

my prediction

Us - 2

Them - 0

SPL Title in the BAG!

I'll tell you how ridiculous it is to even consider them somehow pulling their shambles of a year back, it's so ridiculous to even conceive the idea they'd win the league when we can go potentially 7 points ahead (I reckon at least 5 and 2 even if we lose against them again), that I'm ignoreing any other threads that suggests we have kind of pressure or that they're going to win the league.

Not out of ignorance. If they were running us close I'd say "Yep, the pressure's on". But they're not, we are RUNNING AWAY with the league STILL, I mean we're only 2 points behind yet we have 3 games in hand!

It's ridiculous, and I can't believe so many of you are even considering them. You might as well be telling me aliens are real.

IMO next saturday is a must win for us! It looks almost certain that we're going to have to play four games in a week at the end of the season and I would feel very uncomfortable going into those games needing to win all four. Beat them next week and we can all relax, sit back and enjoy collecting the rest of our trophies. :rangers:

That shouldn't be the case but it seems that celtic are dictating the rules of the SPL.

There is no so-called extention to the season, it's just a bit late.

It is totaly legal to be in four competitions at this stage in the season and the SFA sanctioned postponements so it's thier responsibility..

So until somebody shows me where the rules say " you cannot play a league match after X date of May " I say let the scum go on thier little holiday and forfeit the points.

Next Sunday buddy (tu)

Completely agree with your post :rangers:

Hate this games in hand mentality, give me points on the board anyday of the week.

I would give my left knacker for us to pump them next week in their own back yard, signalling (almost) the Title coming back home. :unionflag:

my prediction

Us - 2

Them - 0

SPL Title in the BAG!

Next Sunday buddy (tu)

Completely agree with your post :rangers:

doh! changed it now :D