Their banner

robbie11

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Their banner was provocative and I would deem that given the circumstances of the event and its closeness to our fans - as overt conduct likely to conduct a breach of the peace.

Did the police not have it removed ? If not, why not ?...they are accountable and such issues should be assessed in the operational order / risk management plan which they would have been obligated to prepare for the match.

Perhaps, next time a complaint can be made to officers on the ground or at the scene or - Strathclyde Police Control Room during the match - bombard their switchboard (addressing the facts and without emotion) and then hold them accountable for the action (or inaction) they take. They have a duty to advise the victims of crime / those who report issues.

This rhetorical but do you honestly think the police would not remove such a banner if it was directed to lets say, a gathering of our Islamic citizens ?

Another one for the RST !

ok so this is the banner they had on wednesday.

9967965_75ed9cbb1208879326_m.jpg

and seeing the ideas in the other topic about makin a banner, i dont think one should be made as they already done it.

something along the lines of, 'atleast were from scotland' would be better i think :rangers:

Scotland's Shame is a few empty seats at the paedodome?

Stupid cunts.