• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

faye's on the bench???

Yeah

Subs: Smith, Faye, Boyd, Darcheville, Fleck, Lennon, McMillan

<cr>

i'd have buffel on there myself rather than faye. Feckin hell i'd have your mum on the bench rather than Faye!

Guest johngers
faye's on the bench???

Yeah

Subs: Smith, Faye, Boyd, Darcheville, Fleck, Lennon, McMillan

<cr>

i'd have buffel on there myself rather than faye. Feckin hell i'd have your mum on the bench rather than Faye!

:lol:

Notice how the only defensive cover we have is McMillan

I can't see it happening.

In order to play fleck that means two strikers?

Or he'll go on the left.

Walter never uses all his subs unless required anyways... and age before skill... so smith will be on before the youngsters.

Can't understand WHY Amdy Faye is on the bench, possibly Buffel rested for midweek :rolleyes:

Would have like Stevie Smith to get a chance, even just 10 mins late on, but c'est la vie.

COME ON THE TEDDIES!! :rangers:

Alexander, Broadfoot, Weir, Dailly, Papac, Novo, Davis, Hemdani, Ferguson, Whittaker, Cousin

Subs: Smith, Boyd, Faye, Darcheville, Lennon, McMillan, Fleck

We only had to use 2 under 21's yet we're using 3. I have a feeling Lennon or Fleck may get on.

I miss hutton.

me too :(

Although, there might have another 2 coming through the under 19's.

The two full backs the other night were in the exact same mould as Alan, running through the opposition as if they weren't even there.

Alexander, Broadfoot, Weir, Dailly, Papac, Novo, Davis, Hemdani, Ferguson, Whittaker, Cousin

We only had to use 2 under 21's yet we're using 3. I have a feeling Lennon or Fleck may get on.

emm.....

that's cos everyone else is either injured or suspended <cr>

If Fleck were to come on it would be in the midfield, probably the left.

JCD will replace Cousin after about an hour - and we'll only see Boyd after that if we are chasing the game.

I hope we don't see Faye at all so the remaining sub would be one of the youngsters

Surprised that Webster and Buffel are not on the bench, so the only subs we will use will be JCD and Boyd.

and i doubt we will even see Boyd... unless as i said before we are chasing the game.