Fantastic atmosphere and buzz at the Stadium tonight

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just back in from the game and to be honest i thought for the first half of the game Ibrox seemed somewhat subdued maybe it was the light weather or something as it just didn't feel like a typical Euro night but thankfully in the 2ND half the place picked right up and gave the lads the backing they needed.

Watching the game on TV the atmosphere looked absolutely amazing.

Only thing that worrys me at the moment if the large amount of fans who sung Fathers Advice, we all know thais is classified as sectarian singing

Only thing that worrys me at the moment if the large amount of fans who sung Fathers Advice, we all know thais is classified as sectarian singing

Theres always one.

Im sorry mate but dont talk pish the song is not sectarian, it has been sung plenty of times this season.

whats sectarian about it, and when was it banned.

Clearly in the chorus, every fan knows we aint allowed to sing about UVF, UDA, UFF etc not forgetting YCV which is clearly in the song.

I'm no against the song, play it constant in the house, love playing it on the flute.

But when UEFA are going to be constantly on our backs for the next few years until we completely eradicate the songs from the stands, what chance we got with them being sung.

Clearly in the chorus, every fan knows we aint allowed to sing about UVF, UDA, UFF etc not forgetting YCV which is clearly in the song.

I'm no against the song, play it constant in the house, love playing it on the flute.

But when UEFA are going to be constantly on our backs for the next few years until we completely eradicate the songs from the stands, what chance we got with them being sung.

thats rubbish, sing it loud and proud what about the somme.

I don't want to spoil what has been a good night kerzzzzzzzzo but I've just got two words to say to you ! FCUK OFF :sherlock:

OK Bluedignity just for your clarification if you want I will email direct to Ibrox asking if they allow fathers advide promoting the YCV to be sung in the ground. Clearly I alreday know they wont allow it, remember back to the 1st game of the season it was broughtup and has been a few times this season

Im not taking away the fact the night that it has been a magnificant achievement for the club by the score and by far the best for probably most of the fans who come on this form as a lot of us including myself would not have been around to see the achievements of 1972.

thats rubbish, sing it loud and proud what about the somme.

To point out at the time of the somme it was the UDR4 not sectarian like the YCV has been classified

I don't want to spoil what has been a good night kerzzzzzzzzo but I've just got two words to say to you ! FCUK OFF :sherlock:

OK Bluedignity just for your clarification if you want I will email direct to Ibrox asking if they allow fathers advide promoting the YCV to be sung in the ground. Clearly I alreday know they wont allow it, remember back to the 1st game of the season it was broughtup and has been a few times this season

Im not taking away the fact the night that it has been a magnificant achievement for the club by the score and by far the best for probably most of the fans who come on this form as a lot of us including myself would not have been around to see the achievements of 1972.

FFS your not one of the PC, human rights, animal rights, global warming, green peace brigade are you? <cr>

you are talking rubbish it has always been sung and i could not give a f--k what murray bain and kenny scott have got to say.

FFS your not one of the PC, human rights, animal rights, global warming, green peace brigade are you? <cr>

No far from it, just pointing out constantly singing about paramilitary organisations at the games is only going to damage the name of the club

What you do is your choice don't really care, would be nice but if just once after a good result there wasn't a fan willing to feed ammunition to an already aware mhedia to help piss on our parade. :sherlock: