Absolutely buzzing!

robbie11

jammy bassa!

ive only ever been to 3 old firms - 2 defeats and one draw at the brox. so im gonna stay away from them for a while methinks!

was meant to be at the game where we won 2-0 at ibrox (boyd and adam) but ended up having to play shinty in glasgow!

remember all your innoculations now robbie!

Never been to the Stade de Gadd, very reluctant to give them my (not so ) hard earned cash. It's on my list of 20 absolutely crazy things to do before I die, dodging mobiles and cash is up there with swimming with the misses among the great white sharks while she's on her bad week!

My 1st OF game at the piggery was last week. If that goal hadn't went in at the end, it would have been just about the best experience I've had supporting Rangers.

Can't wait to go back next year.

Never been to the Stade de Gadd, very reluctant to give them my (not so ) hard earned cash. It's on my list of 20 absolutely crazy things to do before I die, dodging mobiles and cash is up there with swimming with the misses among the great white sharks while she's on her bad week!

ahahahaha lol pure genious!!! :harhar: :craphead:

Enjoy yersel mate, and DONT wear your best trainers. ;)

I mind my first trip to the piggery, over 18000 bears packed in our end,and when we scored it was fucking crazy shit. Pure bedlam. I fuckin miss those terraces man..........

Enjoy yersel mate, and DONT wear your best trainers. ;)

I mind my first trip to the piggery, over 18000 bears packed in our end,and when we scored it was fucking crazy shit. Pure bedlam. I fuckin miss those terraces man..........

Haha. Good advice mate. Made that mistake many times.